• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ProHealth: Plague: An interview with Judy Mikovits

Countrygirl

does anyone know what happened to karen lambert? what happened to her is this exactly happening to me?

We never found out. She just disappeared and a few of us tried to discover what had happened. I think she had surgery just before she vanished but nothing has been heard since although I have a memory of someone who was trying to hijack her identity, but it wasn't her. It is a mystery that has not been solved.

I'm going through exactly that, after a heterosexual relationship, partially unprotected, receptive oral sex, after 14 diaw I had an advanced stage AIDS-like virus, after approximately 40 days my body recovered about 70%, but a chronic disease set in , I have lymph nodes, hair loss, photophobia, headaches and migraines, I did several serokogies for several sexually transmitted diseases and none of them showed an infection, I did more than 20 hiv tests and all were negative including pcr, honestly I don't even know what to do anymore , I've already tested the HIV antivirals and apparently they had no positive effects (dolotegravir, tenofovir and lamivudine) I tested acyclovir in a dose of 800mg I have a slight improvement in brain fog, nothing too glaring.
I have already had several tests including a blood count, my lymphocytes are low in the range of 1500 and my platelets are increased, close to the maximum 400,000
my neutrophils are also high above 3000.

Cranial and cervical tomography without alterations. I'm still investigating, but I have a lot of strange symptoms, when will this end. =(

Pyrrhus

I did several serokogies for several sexually transmitted diseases and none of them showed an infection

By the way, those serologies do not cover infections spread through saliva. Many people here report falling ill after contact with saliva during fully protected sex.

Hip

I'm going through exactly that, after a heterosexual relationship, partially unprotected, receptive oral sex, after 14 diaw I had an advanced stage AIDS-like virus, after approximately 40 days my body recovered about 70%, but a chronic disease set in , I have lymph nodes, hair loss, photophobia, headaches and migraines,

Have you investigated the Chinese "HIV-like" virus? Some of your symptom match.

Although a lot of people catch this Chinese virus while having sex, the virus is actually transmitted through saliva, and thus passes from person to person by French kissing, rather than through sex.

If you have this Chinese virus, the good news is that many people go back to near normal health after two years.

Whereas if you have ME/CFS, which is linked to enteroviruses and herpesviruses, that is usually a disease which remains for your whole life.

Last edited: