• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Progesterone cream vs pills

confetti11

Hi, I never know where to list these questions. But I just realized that I haven’t felt the same (didnt just notice I don’t feel well but rather noticed the timing) since about two weeks after switching from progesterone cream to pills. My online search is revealing that pills create more side effects. I’ve taken progesterone for a long time and haven’t had any issue with the cream, I was just trying to her it done cheaper. Anyway, one symptom I’ve had that I’ve never had before is feeling extremely woozy and faint at times. Does anyone have experience with progesterone in this way? Thanks!

ahmo

I've used progesterone cream for years, have no experience w/ pills. I read someone recently saying the cream isn't effective, but I find that hard to believe.