• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prof De Meirleir - GcMAF & treating CFS

Prof De Meirleir describes the use of GcMAF in treating CFS and autism at the Treating Autism Conference 9th September 2012.

Prof K De Meirleir talks at the Treating Autism 2012 Conference in Uxbridge (www.treatingautism.co.uk) about the similarities between the illnesses of ME/CFS and autism, together with the fact that patients with ME/CFS are 30 times more likely to have a child suffering from autism. Dr De Meirleir is well known in the medical profession for his treatment of ME/CFS, a firm advocate of the power of GcMAF and describes the rationale behind GcMAF therapy. His sister Linda De Meirleir is a Professor of Pediatric Neurology in Brussels and is replicating the work done by Dr Bradstreet in treating autism with First Immune GcMAF.

Google -- Prof De Meirleir talks about GcMAF & treating CFS gcmaf dot eu

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Prof De Meirleir describes the use of GcMAF in treating CFS and autism at the Treating Autism Conference 9th September 2012.

Prof K De Meirleir talks at the Treating Autism 2012 Conference in Uxbridge (www.treatingautism.co.uk) about the similarities between the illnesses of ME/CFS and autism, together with the fact that patients with ME/CFS are 30 times more likely to have a child suffering from autism. Dr De Meirleir is well known in the medical profession for his treatment of ME/CFS, a firm advocate of the power of GcMAF and describes the rationale behind GcMAF therapy. His sister Linda De Meirleir is a Professor of Pediatric Neurology in Brussels and is replicating the work done by Dr Bradstreet in treating autism with First Immune GcMAF.

Google -- Prof De Meirleir talks about GcMAF & treating CFS gcmaf dot eu

Thank you Trevor!

Sushi

You are most welcome - sorry it has taken so long to upload but I do hope that the members on here are able to draw positives from this excellent talk :)

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I was particularly interested to see how extensively he tests his patients - both for gut issues and immune status - its the main reason i am keen to go and see him.

Sushi do you know if he tests for parasites?
thanks for posting Trevor,
Justy.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I was particularly interested to see how extensively he tests his patients - both for gut issues and immune status - its the main reason i am keen to go and see him.

Sushi do you know if he tests for parasites?
thanks for posting Trevor,
Justy.

He does test for parasites, using a stool sample. I was tested by a Parasitologist who used a scraping from the bowel and that seemed more likely than other methods to "catch" the critters.

Sushi

GcMAF Australia

He does test for parasites, using a stool sample. I was tested by a Parasitologist who used a scraping from the bowel and that seemed more likely than other methods to "catch" the critters.

Sushi
Sushi were parasites a problem??