• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Post Consultation with Dr. Bansal - aciclovir

Hello everyone, I had my first consultation with Dr. bansal last month and was prescribed aciclovir, b12 and LDN to try.

I have managed to get hold of the aciclovir but I'm struggling with the aciclovir. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could go to get it? Almost every place seems to deny me based on it being a drug for herpes (I fail the herpes questionnaire somewhat predictably).

Thanks for reading,
David

Hi Tammy, yes that was the case - out of honesty I was ticking I don't have herpes. I found a site that didn't ask this evening and went ahead and bought. Not sure how to delete the thread now - sorry I'm new.

hapl808

Hi Tammy, yes that was the case - out of honesty I was ticking I don't have herpes. I found a site that didn't ask this evening and went ahead and bought. Not sure how to delete the thread now - sorry I'm new.

I don't think you need to delete the thread. To be clear, which item was hard to get? Are you in the USA? It seems like a pharmacy shouldn't be giving you a questionnaire if you have a legit prescription?