• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Polyphenols and improvement

LINE

I have had success with several therapies that I have done. Polyphenols have been one of those winners. I came across this article which is a scholarly article that defines some of the studies.

Polyphenols act in a number of beneficial ways including working as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and modulating the stress response.

Some of the polyphenols I have done that are mentioned in the article, but I came across a snippet about Okra seeds, I have never tried those maybe somebody can chime in.

Polyphenols as possible alternative agents in chronic fatigue: a review | SpringerLink

LINE

Here is the list they cover:

Okra seeds

Apple Polyphenols

Prolivols (olive fruit extract)

Flavinoid rich foods with Omega 3

Green Tea

Narigen from citrus

Hesperidin from Citrus

Anthocyanins (found in red/purple)

Curcumin (Turmeric)

I use: Turmeric, Ceylon Cinnamon, Moringa, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Pomegranate, Paprika.