• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Poll: Nimodipine (Nimotop)

How did Nimodipine affect you?

• Total voters

Dechi

I took it for 3 years+. I stopped about a year ago, I thought I was doing better on it but I guess after a while you forget it works and you stop, it was expensive. Now, come to think of it, I was having a lot less severe cognitive problems when I was on it.

For those who have got it, where did you get it? I just ordered some from India a couple weeks ago. I hope it is legit. If it works I plan on telling my neurologist and asking her to prescribe it

Dechi

For those who have got it, where did you get it? I just ordered some from India a couple weeks ago. I hope it is legit. If it works I plan on telling my neurologist and asking her to prescribe it

I got a prescription from my doctor and bought it from my regular local pharmacy.