• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Paying for drugs ordered online

orion

Hi everyone,

I'm toying with the idea of ordering some drugs from an online pharmacy and I'm wondering whether anyone here can offer tips on the safest ways to pay.

Some of the companies out there look a bit shady. Whilst I don't mind risking a bit of money, I'm very reluctant to give them my credit/debit card details. However, I've heard that some companies offer debit cards that put a ceiling on the amount that can be debited, and can only be used once. That sounds ideal to me. Does anyone know of any companies that offer such a facility? I live in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

Min

Do set up a separate email address for this, as you will probably receive loads of spam after using them - I did (& still am)

pharmacy-reviewer.com shows drugs without prescription.

pharmacyescrow.com coupon I have is #120979 has a doctor look at your order.

and pharmacychecker.com shows licensed pharmacies with pharmacists and rx required.

M

markjoetay

Hey busybee, thanks a lot for suggesting emedoutlet.com. Its really a great online pharmacy. I have ordered Tadalafil 10mg tablets at just $2 per tablet. Its really cheap and safe pharmacy.

Thanks