• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

On-going supplement poll

And maybe the most important component is a healthy gut-- I've been around the block(several times) with the latest

and greatest but you're fighting a losing battle if your gut isn't healthy.

Parasites ( almost everyone has them) SIBO and H Pylori are pernicious and stubborn, perhaps creating the

mineral deficiencies that result in symptoms?

BeautifulDay

@tandrsc
Thank you for doing this.

Magnesium always seems to be falling out of my supplement regiment. I'm going to put it back on and watch for any differences in my symptoms. With 59 people voting that they take magnesium and it being high on the list, it's a string contender.

Thanks again!

Sorry everyone, but I don't want to maintain this poll anymore. I have removed the option to request new supplements. I will leave the poll up as it isn't any effort for me to leave it where it is.

However, if it all stops working for some reason then I'll have to take it down. If that happens then I'll post the raw CSV of results so that anyone can open it in a spreadsheet to sort and collate.

My poll will be coming off the web soon so that I can save money on hosting. So that the data isn't lost, I'm attaching it here. I've attached two files:

supplementsraw_data.csv - This is a csv version of the data that you can open in any spreadsheet package. When prompted, the charachter set is Unicode (UTF -8) and the separation character is | (bar character). On my keyboad the bar character is to the right of the space bar (shift+\). The string delimeter is ".

supplementsraw_pivot.ods - This is an Open Office/ Libre Office version of the data. It also includes a pivot table that summarizes the data.

Attachments

• supplementsraw.zip
    276.4 KB · Views: 10