• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Not all your posts to me are being alerted to me for some reason. I am sorry if I do not respond this is why!

Rebeccare

Moose Enthusiast
This happens to me as well; it's a quirk in the forum software. If you receive an alert about a thread but don't click on it and go to the thread, then you will not receive subsequent alerts about that thread until you have gone back to the thread and gotten caught up.

One way to make sure you see activity on threads you've been active in is to click on 'watched' at the top of the page, under 'forums.' Then select 'watched threads' to see the most recent activity in threads that you've been active in.

1661399428599.png

If the title of a thread is bold, just as with other areas of the forum, it means that there are new posts in that thread which you haven't read yet.

I hope this helps!