• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nootropics/racetams

EtherSpin

thanks! Ill save the link for down the track, I use the Cap'M'Quik capsule system but im so jittery and fuzzy at the moment I keep messing it up, crushing capsules or spilling powders whereas six months ago I was whipping out caps like no tomorrow!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Can be a pain to cap your own supps but worth wild for expensive supps. So capping phosphatidyleserine makes it alot cheaper to take larger doses like 600mg more affordable. Buying them already bottle adds up?

ebethc

Hi wayne,

a few years ago i tried piracetam and it just made me sleepy, we all get different effects i guess. but i have read that they think these racetams not only work on acetyl choline receptors but also effects on benzo receptors, so maybe can sedate some people but also give that calming effect. But dont work like a benzo??

cheers!!!

I've heard that choline works synergistically w piracetam... did you ever try these 2 together?