• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

No Evidence of XMRV in Prostate Cancer Cohorts in the Midwestern United States

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I'll say this. First of all, I believe that The WPI and FDA are not making it up. They found a real retrovirus and they have done careful research that is accurate.

I also believe the research that shows XMRV was created in a laboratory(a so called contaminant) and the question is how that XMRV got in to the human population. I think vaccines is the most likely scenario considering there is research that shows retroviruses can be transmitted through vaccines.

GSK makes vaccines. I do not buy it was an accident they let XMRV in to the vaccines. I have said it before. There is retorvirus studies going back to the early 80's, if not earlier. Since at least the 90's gene therapy has been researched. To me, Gene therapy seems much more advanced that simply identifying a retrovirus. (GEne therapy is using a retorvirus to modify DNA to cure disease.) I think once Defreitas provided research showing that CFS was caused by a retrovirus, it should have been easily detected even back in the 90's, if the CDC choosed to do so.

I think GSK may have intentionally allowed the retrovirus into vaccines to help slow people down, to make them more controllable, and to reduce the burden on the world's resources.

So for GSK to actually WANT to find XMRV seems riduculous considering everything the spin doctors, media, the CDC, and the MRC have done to avoid using good scientific methods for duplicating and verifying the WPI's findings. (Not drying the dried blood spot study or the 4 might be contamination papers)

It's hard to believe I know. But I can't seen why epidemics can be allowed to go on for 20+ years while releasing bogus information like that Reeves and Wessley release and the way it is SPUN throught the world in the coorporate controlled news media.

Finally, I believe that only very few people in the world know about the scheme, and most of the scientific people are manipulated with other rational. Like we need to protect the insurance companies or we need to protect the vaccine makers.

That's my position and have yet to see any evidence that the CAA, CDC, MRC, governments, news media, have acted in any other fashion than I have described. Show me proof and I might change my mind.

Vaccine theory makes sense as so many children were effected in the initial outbreaks in the 1980s and they recieve the most vaccines.

omerbasket

I don't agree with things that "markmc20001" said - I find it hard to believe that GSK thought that it would be worthwhile to insert a retrovirus to the vaccines in order to get people to "slow down" - I even doubt that there is a way they could know that it would cause fatigue (altough, that's a common symptom so there was probably a good chance for that with that virus ajnd with many other viruses).

However, I do believe that it's possible that GSK would want XMRV to not be found as a real pathogenic virus. Such reasons may be: They think or know that their vaccines contained it; They think that another company would gain from XMRV being found as a real pathogenic virus that cause some of the diseases known today; And probably many other possible reasons.

So, I don't know if they do not want to find the virus, but I do suspect that it's possible, as I suspect many others that in my opinion might have interests.

markmc20001

I don't agree with things that "markmc20001" said - I find it hard to believe that GSK thought that it would be worthwhile to insert a retrovirus to the vaccines in order to get people to "slow down" - I even doubt that there is a way they could know that it would cause fatigue (altough, that's a common symptom so there was probably a good chance for that with that virus ajnd with many other viruses).

However, I do believe that it's possible that GSK would want XMRV to not be found as a real pathogenic virus. Such reasons may be: They think or know that their vaccines contained it; They think that another company would gain from XMRV being found as a real pathogenic virus that cause some of the diseases known today; And probably many other possible reasons.

So, I don't know if they do not want to find the virus, but I do suspect that it's possible, as I suspect many others that in my opinion might have interests.

Hey Omer. Look at the Research Dr Sygnh Lo did about Myoplasma for Biological weapons back in the 70's? They might have known it could slow people down then as that was there intent was to use disease it as a weapon of sorts. Possible XMRV stood out as being a good contender.

However, I'm open to other reasons why GSK may have allowed XMRV to continue on in vaccines(if that is what happened). However, can't see GSK saying oops, we screwed up better not tell anybody and just ignore it for years.

I can;t even really see a retrovirus from a lab being allowed to contaminate humans from vaccines to begin with. It seems to me, that they would build new labs, breed monkies and mice known to be clean. DO whatever it takes to be sure of absolutely no retrovirus in vaccines.

Keep in mind, I think there is alot of research that shows contamination being a real possibility from even back then. I think the price was to high to get it wrong. Seems like every precaution should have been made(even if new labs had to be made), to prevent and correct contamination. Look at the response we got from the CDC for all these years. just ignore and psychogize (not GSK, but the CDC)

markmc20001

Don't understand how another company would profit from finding out about the retrovirus? Good to see we are in agreement that it is possible that GSK doesn't want XMRV to come out.

You have to admit, it would be the perfect crime to give everybody a retrovirus while selling them useless and toxic anti-depressants the whole time.... To fix their Reeves disease depression.