• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NJCFSA Conference with Dr. Mikovits Oct 17th

Parismountain

Flu is a reaction to influenza virus. Influenza virus is the cause of flu.

As long as a virus is not eliminated the reaction can go on.

In my book the virus is the cause of the immunesystem reacting to virions produced by activated provirus.

Goofy me I started to search for a book written by an author lansbergen

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks, Alex.

When I saw that "by Christmas" claim a few weeks ago, it reminded me of how everyone thought WWI would be over by Christmas (of 1914!). Hope it's not the same for us!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks, Alex.

When I saw that "by Christmas" claim a few weeks ago, it reminded me of how everyone thought WWI would be over by Christmas (of 1914!). Hope it's not the same for us!

anciendaze

What you are left with is that for this idea to be plausible it would have to be a deliberate contamination i.e. scientific fraud. I don't think the naysayers would dare to go that far. It would also take a James Bond of the Science Fraud Division to contaminate that many samples at that many places. Hmmmmm ... maybe the British? (Just joking :))
James Bond has already been involved. If you check on the Florida State health official who called in a CDC epidemic investigation service team to find the cause of a ME outbreak in Punta Gorda, Florida in 1956, you'll see what I mean. The disease was too much for him to figure out.