• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NIH ME/CFS Telebriefing August 19, 2019

Gemini

Announced today by NIH:

We request your participation in a telebriefing about updates on NIH’s efforts to advance research on ME/CFS.

The telebriefing will be held on August 19, 2019, 2:00 pm until 3:00 pm ET.

Our guest speaker will be Elizabeth Unger, M.D., Ph.D., from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

If you will be calling from the U.S., please use the following dial-in information for the telebriefing:

Dial-in: 866-844-9416

Participant passcode: 7178985

Thank you in advance for your participation and we look forward to an engaging, thoughtful, and productive conversation.

Regards,
The Trans-NIH ME/CFS Working Group

Gemini

International Call-in Numbers:
Country Number

Attachments

• NIH Teleconference International Call in Numbers aug 2019.pdf
    353 KB · Views: 20

Gemini

Announced today by NIH:

We request your participation in a telebriefing about updates on NIH’s efforts to advance research on ME/CFS.

The telebriefing will be held on August 19, 2019, 2:00 pm until 3:00 pm ET.

Our guest speaker will be Elizabeth Unger, M.D., Ph.D., from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

If you will be calling from the U.S., please use the following dial-in information for the telebriefing:

Dial-in: 866-844-9416

Participant passcode: 7178985

Thank you in advance for your participation and we look forward to an engaging, thoughtful, and productive conversation.

Regards,
The Trans-NIH ME/CFS Working Group
bump this call is tomorrow