• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nice GcMAF transdermal cream from GcMAFplus.com in Hong Kong

mitoMAN

Please be cautious as GcMAF can create an escalating inflammatory response over weeks and months. I realize that the transdermal route is different from the injected route but I had to reduce my injected dose from 50ng to 25 after several months due to inflammation. I also got progressive inflammation from a transdermal cream.
May I ask which brand you were using @Sushi
If I am not mistaken dosing amounts of first and second generation GcMAF are totally different

second generation is said to be around 750ng 2-3x per week for auto immune disease?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
May I ask which brand you were using @Sushi
If I am not mistaken dosing amounts of first and second generation GcMAF are totally different

second generation is said to be around 750ng 2-3x per week for auto immune disease?
Injected: Dr. Kenny DeMeirleir’s formula=100 ng per ml. I used 25 ng.

Cream: MAFActive = about 25 ng per application .

Sushi

Can the injectable still be bought?
Not a version that I trust. The Sisei Mirai brand doesn’t have a guaranteed dosage—just a range, and the range is super high! For me and other ME/CFS patients, high doses can be very dangerous. The other sources of injectable GcMAF had to shut down with the international debacle a few years ago when the injectable form was banned in most countries.

Sushi

Which form of GcMAF do you still use and does it have the same effect as your previously used forms?
If you were addressing me, sadly I am no longer using GcMAF as I have not found a good source. When I was injecting it was the most effective treatment that I have experienced. Because it is banned in many countries, it would be difficult to develop an effective product.

mitoMAN

I would be interested in trying the Japanese and starting lower with like 100ng 2-3x per week? That was your optimal dosage on the old GcMAF?

bensmith

@Sushi just started today at 21. Should we dose every two or three days for the first weeks maybe? I think i might already see an immune response on first application, flu and nausea and more fatigue. Kind of assume
Its coincidence or placebo or something, but at the very least def increased nausea. Plus the issue of inflamation, thinking of every other or every third day. But maybe thats too concervative for it to work, not sure.

I havent done any testing, i hope to
Get my doctor to check vit d gor safety. Any othet tests needed for safety? I should have tested earlier but dont have great doctor/testing access.

Is diet critical for this process? I am bed bound and very food insecure, so my diet is not very good. I just try and eat what i can. I could possibly try and figure out a diet but would take mucb energy since i dont have much help.

Thats crazy it can build for months!

Last edited:

Sushi

I was recommended this company as GcMAF. Anyone ever heard about them ?
https://shop.vigorlife.ch/en-product-details-15.html
@Sushi @aquariusgirl
I don't know them but as this is a blood product I would want to find some knowledgeable person to verify their product.
just started today at 21. Should we dose every two or three days for the first weeks maybe? I think i might already see an immune response on first application, flu and nausea and more fatigue. Kind of assume
Its coincidence or placebo or something, but at the very least def increased nausea. Plus the issue of inflamation, thinking of every other or every third day. But maybe thats too concervative for it to work, not sure.
When you say 21, do you mean 21 ng? GcMAF is usually taken only once a week as it will continue to work for 6 or 7 days. Taking it more often could build up inflammation and other reactions. You can get some pretty intense reactions if the product you are taking is genuine. Please be cautious.
I havent done any testing, i hope to
Get my doctor to check vit d gor safety. Any othet tests needed for safety? I should have tested earlier but dont have great doctor/testing access.
The usual testing is for nagalase levels.
Is diet critical for this process? I am bed bound and very food insecure, so my diet is not very good. I just try and eat what i can. I could possibly try and figure out a diet but would take mucb energy since i dont have much help.
While diet can be significant for ME/CFS patients, I don't think it will specifically affect GcMAF therapy. Good luck!

bensmith

Thanks @Sushi do you aboud build up if you dose one time a week then. Avoid inflamation?

Has anybody gotten an energy boost initially and have an idea on that meaning anything? If that is what happened, also upped ldn that day but that doesnt make since, should be blocking. Could be though. Still felt ill but that could of
been my ptots flair, which i think gcmaf did.

I wonder if pots is auto immune if this is not
The med for me? Maybe its over reacting my immune system?

Might try to lower it substantially if i do continue, like 5 instead if 20. Ng(i think thats the measurement, the cream).

Last edited:

Sushi

Thanks @Sushi do you aboud build up if you dose one time a week then. Avoid inflamation?
There is one word that you wrote that I’m not sure of. We were told absolutely not to dose more than once a week. I don’t think the idea is to build anything up but to reduce nagalase and restore healthy metabolic function.

bensmith

@Sushi sorry! Yes i know, i meant can i avoid the monthly or weekly build up you meantioned earlier if i only dose one time per week, or is that still possible?

Sushi

@Sushi sorry! Yes i know, i meant can i avoid the monthly or weekly build up you meantioned earlier if i only dose one time per week, or is that still possible?
If your dose is not too much for you, yes, you can avoid the buildup in inflammation. But, you may not know for weeks if your dose is too high as the only sign might be that you are getting inflamation a few weeks into treatment. I had to back off on dosing and take a break twice, in order to prevent further inflammation.

bensmith

So gcmaf can build inflammation in the body at even one week at a time, down the road? @Sushi. I see, i thought that could be avoided at 1x a week dosing, but as you say if the dosing on that 1x a week is too high, you will still build to an inflamed state.

Sushi

So gcmaf can build inflammation in the body at even one week at a time, down the road? @Sushi. I see, i thought that could be avoided at 1x a week dosing, but as you say if the dosing on that 1x a week is too high, you will still build to an inflamed state.
I started with 50 ng per week, but after about 6 weeks had to take a break of several weeks and then go down to 25 ng. My inflammation levels were being monitored by tests like IL 8.