• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Next Week: Navigating Public and Private Disability Insurance with ME/CFS

Emily Taylor

2nd Annual EmPOWER M.E. Roundtable: Navigating Public and Private Disability Insurance with ME/CFS

4yFmMjjlojlyh0kEbQDjPDZY2MAaoi7tb1ZXhaFn2KENa-AJsE7kkLNSX299xF2g1B634Q_uS-mFCnH2Taq-EfTftXaOxDI6Q8HcwvdEv71aPQrxxifPD_xOFhBr71mpoWZ5Uqls

We're less than a week away from the 2nd Annual EmPOWER M.E. Roundtable: Navigating Public and Private Disability Insurance with ME/CFS. Since we could not be there in person, we will bring the panel to the comfort of your own home.

Join us ONLINE for the 2nd Annual EmPOWER M.E. Roundtable on Monday, April 20th at 1 pm ET.

The online education workshop will lead a conversation between legal and medical experts in the field as they share their advice on applying, appealing, and documenting your case for Public and Private Disability Insurance with ME/CFS.

If you are not registered yet, please register here.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2868794468387936523

Otherwise, you are welcome to access the event without registration at any point before or during the panel (Webinar ID: 657-464-579). If you had registered for the in-person event, we have added you to the registration list and you should’ve received information about how to log in to the panel. If you are having any trouble at all please email nataliag@beekeepergroup.com.

2i9xxpE43lY0fvVJdDuppVi5Fha3vcpQzuKWSfMr-dUMZ_YuRB1m3-KFew6JWCliNMXq4XAHqY7W1MuJXN1aZTIqm7A3LDA5izNAL6irsU46eNdVlLVG7e9uzbmjv-6BLimgEv4w

Sharon Stevenson, DVM, PhD

Board Certified Patient Advocate

Bellwether Care, Inc.

Panelists

ZQ1qEiPSYOXZzPpIBIQEmhE1QhRNe6fl6nW3RX0_r11b6aZJqVwJHAeYgbjn-4qFgDyCiaL08vhWaPytmrxOYQMUxh10MovgzpkDamApkQXJWThumHIsWbk1t_QfGRQzWtqr3n6K

Lucinda Bateman, MD
Founder & Medical Director
Bateman-Horne Center

5XmnpTSVVzg3uNisFXkFTf2Xw7vR8idiCbjG5_mix001RjVoCxpKaqgNxCU4S8GhFhoV5PsQkIu_9ntB-5aojj2NrDn6nNw7TX1UdWQKC6fWp8jbYFhJviM1q8i0xgWCAkkzA9yz

Andrew M. Kantor
Associate Attorney
Kantor & Kantor, LLP

nIloXR2IHjthXhMqneMsBRoaJJ5l06ijtfIHiHVf2-nMYOWu4woTF6EKD44cVUv9tgDSEwC2KNI0VLk--0PmnV0jvaQEXaRh6ZwdzGNjYLW8sjxtmQeJKiYIS6JoyFfnN5-JSP9_

Moselle C. Leland
Law Offices of Judith S. Leland
APLC

MpA9R8mUlXxZBOb-05bTp2AkBUad1kzNpY0iAShEhEMPMLRTatuDN_NeSc3cRS7ZI7zzVrx4aBqVBOfyVy9Gj7TVyl02AWCIZIYznE_FyGIYFB0pGs-X0_P_Q8PjrAllLLKn0MKB

Christopher Snell, PhD
Scientific Advisory Committee Chair
Workwell Foundation

Sponsors

V9waIGo3sqRRKUHLO-C-N9jBc1HtaMPBnEgMiS6h7nYgk-IpGv2OtDVl2ZLPCMdfLjDMKzUvVgn_H5ON8Ar3zLa3nbBu8sV4zGRQ0YJPSYAILvvi9n9ZqqusJipgEaSo4Jp_iYXg
ISZcXh_3iqOcLbosZQq87psFQHnRbKSf8fGNsVozLFOONBoFiBKjf2V5IA_fUN9jBKDKJb8wEOsvzOkaP0U56GT-jj7kz3wA3DNJdtIG6YgL9-fn0gw3jC94BttPGxvOd689GqhC

Davsey27

Hello Emily

I missed this webinar and was wondering if there will be a recording posted for this

Thank You
David

nyanko_the_sane

Because everyday is Caturday...
I highly recommend this roundtable! Please watch if you are currently considering to apply for disability. Save yourself a lot of research time.