• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Novel with M.E. theme

Hello.

I have had M.E. for over twenty years, and have been writing for longer than that. I have had a blog about CFS/ME for the last six years where I have been writing about my experiences with the condition.

I write a lot of stories, novels and poetry and published a novel two years ago. However, I have never been able to write in my fiction about the experience of having M.E., until now. My new novel, called Be Do Go Have, has as one of its main characters, a young woman battling M.E. I used some of my own experiences, and a lot of what I have heard from other sufferers, to try and communicate what it is like to live with this. It may be of interest to some people here.

There is more info here on my blog....

To read a sample, click here.

Thanks!

Back