• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New findings of CFS

Screenshot_20200610_144702_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

There are many Chinese patients says the disease is caused by failure HIV Vaccine which made by Gene engineering Pox Virus. I don't believe that before but now I found in my result of mNGS there is 2 Pox virus and 1 unclassified retrovirus. I now believe that it possible.

Because many patients of HIV they don't have seriously symptoms but CFS patients are very very difficult and many symptoms. If only retrovirus don't be like that so uncomfortable. The reason is the vaccine keep duplicating and let immune system keep working so we are very tired.

You can got to check mNGS to see if you have some vaccine vector virus.

valentinelynx

What HIV vaccine? There are none on the market to my knowledge and a Google search indicates that one vaccine was "poised to enter Phase II trials" in China last July. The article I read said this, "Two Chinese hospitals have been prepared for the trial, which is set to enrol 160 patients. If successful, the trial will continue until 2021, when a Phase III trial will commence." This is from European Pharmaceutical Review.

There's a little bit more info on this page, such as which hospitals are in the trial and who is in charge (the Chinese CDC).

Were you one of the 160 patients they intended to enroll? Are you saying that the people enrolled in the vaccine trial are developing ME/CFS?

Interestingly the two pox viruses mentioned in your report are: canarypox, a bird virus, and pteropox, a bat virus. Sounds like things people might pick up in the "wet markets" in China, but not like something that would be used in a vaccine. The first article I mentioned above indicates that the HIV vaccine in Phase II trial is similar to one used to combat smallpox. This strongly suggests they are using vaccinia, a pox virus best known for its use as in smallpox vaccination. Interestingly, the history of vaccinia is poorly understood, as discussed here. However, there is no suggestion that it is an canarypox (bird pox) or a pteropox (bat pox).

Many countries had researched and tried HIV vaccine many years ago.

China CDC also tried first HIV vaccine in 2003 and later 2011 by alive pox virus vector vaccine.

Here is statement by China CDC

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyrrhus

Almost 20 years ago, I worked on an HIV vaccine trial that used the ALVAC canarypox vector. This canarypox vector was chosen because canarypox does not replicate inside humans, so it is a safe way to try out a new vaccine. Some people in our trial developed good immune responses, but since HIV infects immune cells, these good immune responses did not translate to reduced HIV. There were no long-term side effects.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
There were many kinds of vaccine of HIV. Not yours. There were some alive virus vaccine which can be replicate inside human cell. You didn't try doesn't means others didn't try. China CDC had official statement of alive virus vaccine.

JES

There were many kinds of vaccine of HIV. Not yours. There were some alive virus vaccine which can be replicate inside human cell. You didn't try doesn't means others didn't try. China CDC had official statement of alive virus vaccine.

What percentage of this forum members do you think have tried "some HIV vaccine"? I fail to see how this is relevant, there are millions of people living with ME/CFS on the earth and maybe few hundred of them have "tried" any form of HIV vaccine if we exclude China, because frankly, it's very hard to trust any information coming from China these days.

Those vaccines are infectious that is why there are so many people get sick. And it can be transmitted by kiss.

mNGS will tell people truth. We believe in science and evidence. Not arguing.

Those vaccines are infectious that is why there are so many people get sick. And it can be transmitted by kiss.

mNGS will tell people truth. We believe in science and evidence. Not arguing.

Hi Richard. I'm from korea. I saw your post you take ARVs right?? I have some questions about taking ARVs.
I believe I got infected chinese negative aids. As we know Drs said it is a mental problem. but I cannot agree.
SO I wanna and gonna take ARVs. What medicine is most effective?? I don't know what to take and how much.

Please give me some advice.
Thank you

Hi Richard. I'm from korea. I saw your post you take ARVs right?? I have some questions about taking ARVs.
I believe I got infected chinese negative aids. As we know Drs said it is a mental problem. but I cannot agree.
SO I wanna and gonna take ARVs. What medicine is most effective?? I don't know what to take and how much.

Please give me some advice.
Thank you
Send me email 2776698900@qq.com