• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

new article empowher.com "Lyme Disease: To Eradicate It, We Must Fully Identify It"

Lesley

I look forward to reading this. My daughter and I were recently diagnosed with Lyme after years of CFS. I wish it had been properly investigated years ago.

Thanks Jody!

Jody

Hi Lesley,

It would make so much difference -- with Lyme, with CFS, and so many other conditions -- if information was made available and treated like a priority instead of being dismissed.

Our chronic communities are doing a great job of getting information out to each other, I think. Especially since ... we're sick, for heaven's sake. :rolleyes:

Having each others' backs makes a huge difference.

Frickly

Thanks Jody! I have been sick for 9 years and was diagnosed with CFS a couple of years back and, finally, lyme about a month ago. My sister was also recently diagnosed with lyme. This is an excellent article and love that you mentioned autism! I am trying to get my son tested for lyme now. Keep writing!

Jody

Holy cow, Frickly. Your poor family.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do my best to keep getting stuff out there.