• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neuromodulation Therapy

R**

I am using this and am wondering if anyone else is.. or has.

Successes:

Body temp went up.
Hair stopped falling out.
PSS episode that I was stuck in for days cleared.
High anxiety, stuck in hyperadrenaline cleared.

www.nmt.md

I've gathered more info I can share.

Honestly, this one stretches my boundaries of what is possible, so I am cautiously hopeful that it is beneficial.

Jody

Hi R**

I haven't used it but I'm interested in learning more from you about it.

From what you've said so far, it sounds like it's done you some real good.

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
Do share! This bit from their website

The NMT position is that illness is the inevitable result of informational confusion and faults in the systems responsible for regulating body functions,

makes so much sense to me. I've never heard of this before - it sounds so intriguing. What I think I'm doing with my meditational activities and Gupta and my movement 'exercises' is, I think, relearning how to be healthy. I feel like I'm reducating my brain - kind of slipping back into a state of integrated healthier state of being - rather than this frazzled one.

It sounds like it's been very beneficial. Thanks for posting this. Do tell more! :D

R**

I try to be cautious with claims. I cant believe, for one, that this is working because my practioner does this for me long distance. So it is a form of long distance healing in my case... not all practioners do this long distance. Mine dowses with her body. This does require some form of kinesiology.

to clarify about body temp.. it was 97.9 at NDs office. It used ot run lower. I have not been to a doctor who checks temp in a while now. My thermometer has me at 97.9 up to a low grade fever when I am feeling badly. Often I have been in 98.3-98.7 range. Right now its 99. I had no idea.. yoga last night (could only do parts) and then gro shopping. Then completely wiped out. This is how I function. Better some days than others. I used to walk a 4 minute mile.. 4 miles 3-5 times a week and work out at the gym.

Here is some info I have saved:

Interview with Founder of NMT:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lfeinberg.htm

(this is truly fascinating)

Neuromodulation Technique

Leslie Feinberg, D.C.
Leslie Feinberg on using language to restore communication between the cells

NMT is a proprietary system of health care developed by Dr. Leslie S. Feinberg of Oregon, and is a result of his many years of studying the multitude of methods of energetic medicine. In 2002, a breakthrough in his research resulted in the creation of a powerful system of healing based on the marriage of accepted principles of western science with Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts.

NMT is directed at re-establishing the body's innate capacity to heal. When illness happens, it is often a result of factors that confuse the body's internal control center, the Autonomic Control System (ACS), making it impossible to regulate the body to a healthy state.

Some of the factors affecting the ACS include allergies, toxic agents, confusion in the autonomic nervous system, errors in sensitivity settings, environmental chemicals and pernicious synaptic patterns (PSP's). Dr. Feinberg defines PSP's as errors in recording of data in the nervous system that compromise regulation of body function. They are patterns of reacting set in the body, based on past experience and family patterns.

Leslie Feinbergs NMT, Neuromodulation Technique, is one of the most elegant and efficient pathways to healing developed to date. Working with consciousness at the quantum level, NMT helps create clear communication between the cells of the body, By reinstituting proper communication between the cells, the natural healing systems of the body can progress without impediment.

Feinberg says that NMT uses language from the practitioner directly to the clients body to determine where the breakdown in information systems is taking place. Using NMT protocols, the practitioner works with the quantum healing forces of the body to gain cooperation from the areas of the body, mind and soul that have fallen out of communication and the healing process follows sometimes surprisingly quickly.

Learn the principles of the Feinberg Technique: The Feinberg Technique

For a full explanation of how the Feinberg Technique works click on the following link:
The American Chiropractor

Related articles: Smithson Clinic

To find an MNT practitioner near you or to become a licensed practitioner, visit Dr. Feinberg's website at www.nmt.md

Treating Allergies:

http://www.doctorgallant.com/NMT_Neuromodulation_Technique/

More:

http://www.drbloem.com/dr-fred-bloem-neuromodulation-technique.htm

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
I think it so interesting that these types of things target the autonomic nervous system. Check out the thread on Neurological Chiropractic; I know it's different - but they're targeting the same thing - ANS.

I believe in energetic healing. One of the stories on my websites (lynne) is from someone who was helped alot by it - then she tried Amygdala Retraining and it was off to the races. I think she was primed by energetic healing for Amygdala.

Learning alot here about different treatment possibilities. I think's better sometimes not to try to figure out how it works and just go with the flow. Good luck with it. Thanks:)

R**

Thanks, Cort. I'll check that out. I think the ANS regulation is one key ingredient...

I like the expansiveness of this board.. thanks for creating it.

Where is that thread? Can't locate it. Thanks!

R**

I had another session today. I had these awful creepies in my muscles that drive me insane. The last time these things were here, I asked for pain to take the place of the creepies and got it. Intense pain. Most likely because I started high dose OLE and Bh4.. too much.

So the creepies were back. And I had a session today. She got toxins and did that pathway again, but before she did that pathway, she did the one that balances the ANS. She has done both before for me.

The creepies are almost gone and I feel calmer. I am thinking to ask her to do the ANS balancing set every time. She says its reboots whatever we have done so far as well.

I cannot claim this works as a stand alone therapy, but I think it helps for today. A friend of mine is seeing a more dynamic NMT therapist (he includes laser and other therapies and she felt very dramatic feelings in her body). This man claims to have cured his wife of MS with the NMT and whatver else he brought along for the ride.

It is interesting that different things work for different people. Ive watched The Living Matrix and noted that watching funny movies (I'm sure limited exposure to negativity) cured a woman of a brain cancer? Cant remember.. Field contol therapy.. I think.. another woman of I think CFS/ME.

There must be some threshold the body gets to like bacteria do.. the quorum.. bacteria reach a quorum where they can speak to each other to CHARGE! (cranberries actually interfer with that for at least some bacteria)...

Anyway, as I ramble.. there must be a quorum that the body reaches on the healing end of the spectrum. I am reading The Genie in Your Genes.. something in there (this book is way over my head) about threshold.. my word.. the body communicates with itself.

I am pretty ticked off feeling like the bad guys are stronger and win and ticked off with the whole idea that I have to do battle.. says who? Who drew those terms up? Sorry if this ramble is inappropriate for this board.

Jody

R**

Was this a long distance session?

No, this is absolutely not inappropriate. Ok, that is convoluted. :D

This is absolutely appropriate for this board. There, that's better. :)

We may have a bit of a language barrier, but I'm willing to work through that if you are.

Much of what you've said strikes a chord with me. I have trouble putting alot of my stuff into words. But if I get you, you're talking about the ... internal communicating that is happening between the hostile presences that group together to make us sick ... and the healing communications that can happen inside us, if we can ... learn their ways and ... communicate with them, do it their way.

Then we can use the usually unconscious messaging that goes on within, make it conscious and ... deliberate... discipline ourselves to work with this and help focus what is internal in the direction of healing.

And the great importance of all this is that we can then have the means of healing within our own grasp rather than having to find the tools for it out there, where so much depends on accessibility to treatments, expense, etc.

Gosh, this is hard to put into words.

Let me know if I am making sense to you.

R**

I dont know how to quote like you did.. how do you do that.. breaking up parts? I dont think very linearly and thought pile on thoughts which can be confusing.. even to me.:)

Yes.. long distance. Some NMT practioners do that. She can because she uses her body to dowse rather than my body to muscle test me. We do this over the phone. She asks my body which pathway first. She sends the prologue, which honestly, I have no clue what that is. She then asks a series of questions called queries to my body... then she reads a corrective script based on the answers to the queries.. such as is the body recognizing T3 (very simple example). I do not have to remember the script.. my unconscious mind takes that in. There is more to it than that on her end, but becasue I am long distance, I dont see that. She uses a computer and an amplifier.

I have been in her office once. I would prefer to do this in person, but the convenience of not having to travel an hour each way has been very helpful.

Yes it is very difficult to put into words. NMT identifies and rewrites scripts in the body. I think there are several therapies that do that in different ways. NMT uses language. Allergie Immun uses energetic drops as does Field Control Therapy (?). Its about addressing miscommunication and dysregulation in the body.. over reaction, confusion, inability to recognize the "good guys" as in T3 or the "bad guys" as in pathogens that need to be balanced in the body or booted out.. The scripts are very comprehensive.. microtubles, for example, parts of the methylation cycle.. cells parts.

I am a mixed bag of info that has been tossed around for quite a while, so I will have thought come out of "no where."

This one keeps coming back to me.. Eric Peal talks about remembering a past life where he was looking for the tools for healing.. he was a young boy in egypt and the memory was he was looking for this tool or these tools to heal.. then his learning from that was that no tools were needed..

Now how to balance that idea with my reality.. that make sense? on some level in myself, I think the man is right. I also think if he is right that we are not there yet as a human community.

I keep adding pathogens to my plate to test.. when will it end? When will the messed up genes end? How many more do I have? Will I compulsively keep racking them up and obsessively keep trying to correct them? Or as my sister said.. is the body more miraculous than we know.. for how many genes we have gone "bad" how many more ways does the body have to work with that, around that.. Bruce Lipton and other go into that. We use 5% of our genetic material.. it is covered by a sleeve of protein. How do I know I dont have genes that repair other genes? Etc..

Yes.. discipline I think for sure for me.. to choose more peaceful, joy giving choices more often. So so very difficult to do when one is so frightened.

I dont know "the answer" either. Sometimes I think it comes to tolerance and realizing what I cannot tolerate anymore and then honoring that. My body is trying to tell me many things. The how dare I comes into play? How dare I thnk this way as if this is a game and as if this is not a dreadful deadly disease?

The internal communicating.. I ahve a link somewhere about that because thats what I do.. collect links to make me feel in control.:)

Not a bad thing t an extent.

There is a quorum that the pathogens meet.. at least some pathogens. ITs on TED. I'll look for it.

Then there is the internal messaging system in the body.. The Genie in Your Genes talks about this.. very difficult book for me to understand.. there are tubulars or tubulins (Dr. K talks about these) in the body that carry light messages (some people use LED lights but the body produces its own light.. thats how it communicates).. the connective tissue is involved.. what I was last reading that I cannot remember is that this explains fast healing... rapid healing...

You are making sense.:) This is not an easy subject to talk about.

R**

Was this a long distance session?

No, this is absolutely not inappropriate. Ok, that is convoluted. :D

This is absolutely appropriate for this board. There, that's better. :)

We may have a bit of a language barrier, but I'm willing to work through that if you are.

Much of what you've said strikes a chord with me. I have trouble putting alot of my stuff into words. But if I get you, you're talking about the ... internal communicating that is happening between the hostile presences that group together to make us sick ... and the healing communications that can happen inside us, if we can ... learn their ways and ... communicate with them, do it their way.

Then we can use the usually unconscious messaging that goes on within, make it conscious and ... deliberate... discipline ourselves to work with this and help focus what is internal in the direction of healing.

And the great importance of all this is that we can then have the means of healing within our own grasp rather than having to find the tools for it out there, where so much depends on accessibility to treatments, expense, etc.

Gosh, this is hard to put into words.

Let me know if I am making sense to you.

Jody