• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neural Therapy - Greek/German doctor issues some research/report paper

S

Solon

Can anyone translate?? I have seemed to found this Greek doctor here which is of great interest to me as i currently live in Greece that comments on neural therapy. Actually the more i have read about this from Mike the more i realise the truth and effectiveness behind dr. J. Goldsteins approach (the psychiatrist-neurosomatic doctor who treated CFS patients for many years- anyone visited him???)

Anyways, i am interested in finding more and more about this Neural therapy- i dont understand really how this may work and a person like Mike can recover whilst still having so many infections in his body. Does this therapy actually anesthetize the immune system from reacting to a pathogen?? I cant really understand it based on the medical knowledge i have compiling all those years. Offcourse dr. Goldstein also did the same things to his patients as i read in his books, giving them CNS anesthetics like ketamine/an NMDA receptor blocker.
I am thinking of travelling to Germany if possible to find some proper clinics, since i dont really trust Greek medical system nowadays, but need really to identify the logic behind this therapy.

http://www.neuraltherapy.gr/files/PAPATHANASIOU_NEUROIMMUNOLOGISCHE_GRUNDLAGEN_NT.pdf