• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need guidance

HABS93

That does seem odd to me, as I'd expect it to HELP something like that. Do you have access to clean stuff (just in case maybe its not organic, or something else is contaminating your source)?

Wonder where are the experts on medical aspects of- cannabis. I'm frustrated that medical rapidly converted to recreational Profits....and th studies need to be done looking at all this but- still aren't being done...(in the U.S.) due to federal restrictions still in place.

The dispensaries here are open but there are people who want them closed. Obviously they aren't sick.

People seem to be forgetting that Covid has not altered all our other medical needs and issues.
That's what I really don't understand. It's not suppose to stimulate the nervous system. It's not anxiety I know that for a fact. Everytime I smoke weed my tremors get much worse. Since I've quit they have calmed down. If I have some drinks it kind of helps but then gets worse after. I'm going to have to get a new doctor again. When I asked him this question he got angry and said why are you smoking weed and I'm like ?? I've been suffering for two years I just wanted something to take the pressure off. Unfortunately the high didn't really feel good at all NVM the increase of tremors. Maybe it's blood sugar but I've done this test three times and the doctor says your BS is fine. It's 48 HSbS (Whatever it's called) . I've also tried eating fruit after smoking weed and nothing changes. I barely drink coffee I save it for gaming night as it feels good for like hour then goes away. CFS patients respond well to weed to a certain degree but in my case it's not. One last thing to add I smoke the government grown weed. I only bought medical weed from the government site.
Yes everyone forgets what about the chronically sick patients. All this money being put into a disease that's basically the flu yet we have CFS/ME, fibro, Lyme disease , sarcoidosis...etc all these disease that no one knows about yet not alot of funding in and it affects millions of.people.

HABS93

Update. Doctor is getting a Lyme test for Monday (Blood test ) . If that's not it off to PPPD . I'm praying it's Lyme. Although I'm going hard on researching bacteria .

HABS93

Of course it's not Lyme disease. Just random symptoms occuring for no reason. I fucking hate this disease. Just wanna fast forward to the next life at this point

Zebra

Of course it's not Lyme disease. Just random symptoms occuring for no reason. I fucking hate this disease. Just wanna fast forward to the next life at this point

I'm sorry to hear that your Lyme test came back negative.

I, too, have gotten hopeful about a promising lead or test result, only to have my hopes dashed, and sometimes completely crushed.

I know my response isn't terribly helpful, but I just wanted to say you are not alone in this struggle.

Warmly,
Z

HABS93

I'm sorry to hear that your Lyme test came back negative.

I, too, have gotten hopeful about a promising lead or test result, only to have my hopes dashed, and sometimes completely crushed.

I know my response isn't terribly helpful, but I just wanted to say you are not alone in this struggle.

Warmly,
Z
I've actually accepted the fact that I'm just broken. Im never doing the Cutler chelation thing again even though I followed it strictly. The worse migraines possible . I do believe metals are toxic and in the environment but I can't fully get behind it. Also you don't wanna make yourself worse? There is the Marshall protocol but I don't know if I can afford to be bed ridden plus I always get bad reactions from meds. I've been Abit bad lately as I've kind of just been living without giving it the time of day.
There's nothing left except a miracle that the ent /neurologist finds something wrong of Vestibular nature which Judee has been helping me with neck stretches. When that comes back normal there's litey nothing left except the Marshall protocol so I'm kind of confused. My doctor won't right off on trying it so I'd have to do it alone .

Marylib

I've actually accepted the fact that I'm just broken. Im never doing the Cutler chelation thing again even though I followed it strictly. The worse migraines possible . I do believe metals are toxic and in the environment but I can't fully get behind it. Also you don't wanna make yourself worse? There is the Marshall protocol but I don't know if I can afford to be bed ridden plus I always get bad reactions from meds. I've been Abit bad lately as I've kind of just been living without giving it the time of day.
There's nothing left except a miracle that the ent /neurologist finds something wrong of Vestibular nature which Judee has been helping me with neck stretches. When that comes back normal there's litey nothing left except the Marshall protocol so I'm kind of confused. My doctor won't right off on trying it so I'd have to do it alone .
Really sorry to hear how it's not going so well, @HABS93 .