• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nebulized hydrogen peroxide

lyran

There has been some threads on hydrogen peroxide but I couldn't find any on nebulizing it. Also Hydrogen Rich Water thread has some messages on it so I decided to make an own thread about it. Cort also posted a blog post about it

The question is, have you tried nebulized hydrogen peroxide with a nebulizer/inhalator and did you notice any benefits from it? Especially I'm interested if you noticed improvements on fatigue, brain fog, dizziness, poor circulation, stress/exercise tolerance or PEM.

Methyl90

@lyran
For the moment I'm using NAC nebulized 300mg once a day and it helps tremendously with brain fog for a few hours ... it's only 30 minutes a day so maybe too little but it's not a drug that I get paid for by the NHS :(

I found 3% pure hydrogen peroxide without excipients.

I will start using it together with NAC (0.1ml with insulin syringe) in 3ml of saline and / or NAC.

I'll let you know if I notice anything ... the dosage is very low but I prefer to go up gradually.

Methylene blue with the same method of administration would also be interesting.

You tried ?

lyran

@lyran
For the moment I'm using NAC nebulized 300mg once a day and it helps tremendously with brain fog for a few hours ... it's only 30 minutes a day so maybe too little but it's not a drug that I get paid for by the NHS :(

I found 3% pure hydrogen peroxide without excipients.

I will start using it together with NAC (0.1ml with insulin syringe) in 3ml of saline and / or NAC.

I'll let you know if I notice anything ... the dosage is very low but I prefer to go up gradually.

Methylene blue with the same method of administration would also be interesting.

You tried ?

I have tried NAC as a supplement (not nebulized) but I wasn't able to use it because of sulfur issues, I got a terrible headache and fatigue from it.

I ordered a nebulizer from Amazon but for some reason it returned back to the seller and I got refunded. I'm not sure why.

I am interested in knowing if you notice benefits from hydrogen peroxide + NAC.

Last edited:

lyran

I ordered another nebulizer and I received it over a week ago with a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide without additives. I now have been experimenting with it a few times. First I diluted the hydrogen peroxide to 1% and second time I just used the 3%.

So what did I experience? First a slight reduction in brain fog and I felt relaxed. Later a horrible detoxification reaction both times and second time it was many times worse. The reaction didn't come right away but 6-8 hours after nebulizing. When I nebulized 3% hydrogen peroxide, I got a terrible headache and nausea and I vomited all night and had diarrhea.

Wayne

When I nebulized 3% hydrogen peroxide, I got a terrible headache and nausea and I vomited all night and had diarrhea.

Hi @lyran -- Sorry to hear about your severe reaction(s), but it's not particularly surprising. The literature I've been reading says to only use a .1% solution, so about 1/30th the strength of what you used. I hope you don't let your reactions from using too strong of a mixture prevent you from doing further experimentation. I use .1%, and usually feel better afterwards, with clearer sinuses on an ongoing basis.

Last edited:

lyran

Hi @lyran -- Sorry to hear about your severe reaction(s), but it's not particularly surprising. The literature I've been reading says to only use a .1% solution, so about 1/30th the strength of what you used. I hope you don't let your reactions from using too strong of a mixture prevent you from doing further experimentation. I use .1%, and usually feel better afterwards, with clearer sinuses on an ongoing basis.

I just thought that it would be more effective at oxygenating my body when using 1-3% solution. Jason also use 2-3% hydrogen peroxide which he said has been very effective for his CFS/ME.

Maybe I try a lower dose also.