• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

natural anti-viral NEEM

Hi,
I wondered if anyone has tried/trying neem? I've been taking it for a week and feel it's having an effect.
Just wondered what other people have experienced when taking neem.

ukxmrv

I've not taken neem orally. Have tried it as an anti fungal/anti dandruff wash though and suffered no bad effects.

I'm trying it orally (from neemgenie). It's supposed to kill candida, bacteria and viruses. Dr Myhill suggested it as she is having good results with it (with other M.E patients). Got to be worth a try.

jen

Gavman

hi jen jen. How'd you go on the neem? I'm starting on it on Monday along with Bactrex, as implemented by a hypnotist/psychopharmacist. (its something like psycho) lol. working late tomorrow so i dont want to start it yet. I'm afraid of being able to stick to a diet though, so many things taken out!

Gavman

And the die off continues. Thank crap for meditation or this would be an even bigger struggle.
I started saturday night.