• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nattokinase and other fibrinolytics

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@heapsreal Based on what I know, I think you are correct about the bacterial idea as the primary issue. I think the astragalus, mushroom, echinacea type of herbs tend to be more immune enhancing rather than direct killing.

I have a list of known antibiotic type of herbs if you want - best if used in conjunction with other abx. I also have a YouTube link of someone in Colorado who used brushed sage and another herb to address his Lyme.

That would be interesting if you posted the list of herbal antibiotics as well as pharma antibiotics you have found useful for different bacteria. Posting it here others could then read it. Or maybe interesting to start a new thread of herbal antibiotics so it will be easier for people to find when searching. Plus the common bacteria in cfsme they are effective in treating 👍
Others could then post their experiences in the thread with those herbal antibiotics??

ilivewithcfs

Here's my experience with nattokinase. It was difficult to get to the right dosage because of Herx reaction, but I did it. I started slowly and got to 8000 fu eventually. It worked great, I felt cured for a couple of months. Eventually it stopped working, just like so many other things I tried. This disease is nasty.

I use a Zeolite spray, chlorella, charcoal and sometimes EDTA. If you want specifics on which products work best (after many tests), let me know.
I would be interested in hearing about your experience with EDTA. How much did you take, how did you take it, etc?

Back