• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

mycotoxin testing in Europe - MycoTOX Profile or?

MartinK

Hi all,
I started this thread, because here is really lack of information of mycotoxin tests (mainly in Europe).

It is an area that I have never tested and this is why Im thinking make some investigations here. I read some articles about mycotoxines and their influence to CD57 - natural killer cells.
CD57 is predominantly cursor to Lyme and Co. but...looks like for mycotoxines too.

My CD57 are still low and go more low... now 45 000 (border is 80 000 in our tests).

I found this testing, looks really good: http://healthlinkpartners.com/intl_...d=138&osCsid=d7387bd285a8320ff63c5a7460532356

sample report for info is inside too...

Or, is there some more options in Europe to test mycotoxines? Please, help!

Thanks a lot,
Martin

Avena

I know nothing about the test in your link. But would it not be just as helpful to have your home tested as yourself? If your house tests positive for something, you know where to start if you would have to eliminate anything...

Last edited:

MartinK

@Avena Hi Avena, we live in new house for 10 years and 2 years I lived in own flat. It was without changes in my state. These places no problem with water or humidity.