• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My SSDI attorney, Aimee Dugas

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Johnathan Ginsberg is somewhere in that area of the US (GA or FL), I believe.

He has a lot of videos on YT and I'm pretty sure he does out of state if he's not in AL. You could trying speaking to him as well.

He has a lot of videos on YT and I'm pretty sure he does out of state if he's not in AL. You could trying speaking to him as well.

thank you, I will.
I am in Illinois - which seems to be an awful place to be for both CFS doctors and lawyers…

I AM

ok, I contacted Aimee and we’re going to discuss my case. She’s not in Alabama though, so I will look for that form as well!

will attorneys know things like CPET well enough to recommend them for disability? Just curious… I know SSA wants to see medical evidence and if a CPET is what they need, then fine… but hey, they should pay for that then! Of course our country is backwards though, another story for another day.

and thank you for that information. I really appreciate the insight & help. I am in my 30s.

Aimee is in PA. I stated that in my original post. But she is licensed to practice in many states. Here is something you need to know: Almost any treatment that will help your MECFS is self pay. It took me a long time to come to terms with that unfairness. I have seen some of the very few MECFS doctors that take Medicare. Most of them don’t even take insurance. Even then, some of the tests and treatments are not covered. There is no FDA approved treatments for MECFS therefore insurance will not cover it. You want to get better? Be prepared to pay out of pocket. Also connect with patients who are healing to learn what they are doing. This is an excellent forum as is Health Rising.

I AM

I think he is the attorney that referred me to Friedman. I know I watched YT videos from an SSDI attorney and contacted him. He wasn’t licensed in PA so he referred me to Friedman. His videos were excellent.