My Healing Log

I want to document my process of healing from fatigue and pain using some things I have researched and picked out myself. All of these are injections by the way as I suffer from very bad gut issues.
For immune system and metabolism.:

Zinc and Iron (Doses Within Western RDA)

Vitamin C 300mg Daily (would opt for more)

Vitamin B2 1000mg (Dose is a little too much but it is all I could find if I could pick the dose myself it would probably be way lower but it doesn't matter as it is water soluble)

Vitamin B5 is 50mg

Vitamin b12 1mg+ daily.

Vitamin E and A but unfortunately in very low doses I will be using Cortexin which has lots of vitamins, minerals and amino acids and the two I aforementioned. Luckily they are fat soluble though so hopefully it builds up in my body easily. It also has the important minerals Copper, Cobalt, Manganese,
And many electrolyte elements.

Magnesium and vitamin D I will try it out see how I feel.

COQ10/ubiquinone instead of ATP injections as ATP has very short half life and COQ10 has like 30+ hours. Also COQ10 is superior to Ubiquinol as COQ10 alone has functions that differ from Ubiquinol and also if Ubiquinol is supplemented the absorption rate and conversion becomes lower.

thyroid gland extract (count as Iodine).

Any suggestions welcomed. I am mainly looking for things that boost Energy function like Carnitine etc and the mitochondria. Semi-Natural meaning your body has to have it naturally or a byproduct like an extract of a organ to make it work better like in the case of thyroid extract. It is possible to heal depending on what causes it in my case nutrition deficiency. Can you use Vitamin C IM OR SUBQ or will it die too quickly that way? If not prepared for those routes? How would you do that? Is it sensitive? etc it hurts more the unhealthier the person is and gets better with each time. as you grow healthier. etc not more dosage but more liquid more pain etc vitamin c hurts the most.

Last edited:

Wishful

thyroid gland extract (count as Iodine).
No, don't count it as precisely iodine. Supplemental iodine had a major effect on my ME symptoms. It gave me temporary remission the first couple of times. T2 (3-5 diiodothyronine) had the same effect, so I assume the iodine (taken as tincture) boosted my own T2 production. However, supplemental T4 and desiccated pig thyroid had no noticeable effect on my ME symptoms, so neither counted as iodine intake. Logically they should have gotten recycled and ended up boosting T2 levels, but maybe they just got recycled to T4 and T3, and any extra T2 was cancelled by the extra T4 and T3 suppressing T2 production.

Wishful

This stuff won’t “heal” MECFS. There is no FDA approved treatment for MECFS.
I think that "Won't" is too strong a term to use. There's no reliable 'works for everyone' treatment, but it's not impossible for one of the things fishboy is trying to successfully treat one or more of his ME symptoms. I managed to find several treatments that worked reliably for me, and two of them managed to (so far) permanently cure two symptoms. So, I suggest against telling people that a treatment is guaranteed to not work, because maybe it will work for at least one specific person. If something has a very low chance of working, but is also very low cost (price, risks, hassles), why not try it? If it's got really loud marketing but no real scientific support and is expensive, my recommendation is to do extra research into the risks vs benefits.

I also recommend paying attention to whether something is actually making a difference. Try the treatment for a reasonable time period, then try going without it. If there's no noticeable change either way, there's no need to buy more. Only one of my treatments took longer than 2 days to show their effects (one took 5 days).

There are all sorts of claims of benefits from taking <whatever>, but if you check the science behind them, you'll probably find that the marketing claims are way overblown or completely inapplicable. Most of the claims are for people without ME, and thus lack any credibility for how effective they are for people with ME.

So a little update: Neither b2 or b5 works alone but in combination they work for me. And the more different B vitamins I add the more energy I feel. Also B vitamins need something like ubiquinone for ATP or sodium (also for ATP) to work properly by the body. Or thyroid hormones. These all increase metabolism and energy so that it can go throughout the body and be used. And vitamin C as they are all important in mitochondria function.

Last edited: