• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Must see!!! Www.cdcchatter.net - pandora's box is open!!!

muffin

All you guys are just adorable!

And you all are indeed very special people. Funny how the CFIDS/ME sick seem to be the types of people that I like, admire, respect and bond with. It's not just a shared disease, but shared personalities, etc.

I have been called weird all of my life for reasons unknown. But since the people calling me Weird were nasty anyway I paid them no attention. This disease has made some personality changes as diseases do cause personality changes = how can they not. BUT, the basic good qualities of us all are still there and I think even stronger. NOT that any of us needed to learn lessons in kindess or decency from this misearble disease.

Anyway - You all are indeed special and I am very pleased to be with you all. Thank you all for your support and kind words when I have needed them. Hugs to you all - ME!

JustJack

put on yer dancin' shoes
Thanks too

Thanks girls, for being here.
I find comfort in the ether...

Wierd women unite....I have always been weird, eccentric, I guess, imaginative and driven. Always want to excel, even in ME/CFS. I have hit so many walls I am brused, spent 2008 in bed, cried alot. 2009, well, that's another lost year and I guess at the beginning of 2010, I am feeling rather melancholy, a bit directionless, drifting through the haze. Strange and weird, the world keeps going and here I sit. Can't even afford to get upset about it...cause I just make myself feel worse.

Ah me, I do flare the dramatic. I probably am suffering from not getting to let it all out, like I used to.
I am certainly calmer and much more boring.

With affection,
JJ in Sac:cool: (trying to stay away from Jackie cause there is one here already) LOL:victory:

flybro

My signature says it all

We should put a sign over the forum door that reads :-

Welcome home to all those that have an abundance of

Courage Intelligence Endurance Compassion Empathy Humour Laughter Strength Patience Resiliance

jace

Off the fence
CDC chatter glitch

Looking to see if there was anything new on CDC chatter I clicked on the second item, head article of what looks like a long thread, about the 83 year lockdown of CFS papers in the UK. But the page was not there, so I tried the comments. All the same, pulled down. I'm curious as to what is happening here.

jace x

PS you may know already, but if not... on the left side is a search box, enter CFS and it'll take you to the page I'm talking about.

Abraxas

Thanks jace, interesting. I find it diffcult to navigate that site. I found the comments about the 83 yr lockdown by clicking the link you provided / entering CFS in the search box / selecting the second link in the list (all as you suggested) then selecting 'flat' from the display at the top of that page Then you can see the comments you refer to if you scroll down near the bottom of that page I think.