• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ms vs cfs vs sarcoidosis vs idiopathic

Knockknock

Wow, that's a hell of an attitude you have there. Perhaps change that and then you may get responses to your posts that are more to your liking.
Abosultly,
This guy or girl cant be right with all do respect.
Im the only one that respond to his questions and try to be nice to him after everyone else were harsh on him.
Not sure if he is been foreal or its just acting sarcastic for what moderator sushi told him.
By the way i wasnt diagnosing you or anyone, i just mantion many of the test that people do looking for answers to their symptoms.
Many people here talk about their experiance with Doctors, tests,medications, supplements and others fallow or comment in their posts, there is noting wrong with that.
Suffering i understand you may be going thru a rough patch, but the way you presented your threat from the begining MS vs CFS vs SC vs IDP Was very ODD.
That is why you got the answere you got from Sushi and other members.
Goodluck

HABS93

Hope all is well nothing more difficult then finding out you don't know what's causing illness. Even worse doctors not finding anything. The last 14 months have been this. Struggled to work thought I had CFS . Really gloomy days. Until the doctor found sarcoidosis through biopsy .
My question is can anyone confirm that CFS like symptom's happen sometimes in victims of sarcoidosis?

Well what do you suggest then? There's a thing called a waiting list and I don't get to decide how long it is.

Doctors don't care if my neuropathy becomes permanent or not.

They can't fix this anyway. That's one thing we can say about all the illnesses in the title

I understand the frustration, I have simular worries but guessing only muddies the waters and waiting is awful (we all understand) our guesses would be meaningless and as said only examination by a qualified medic can force you the right answers .. I hope soon you get some help, it what we all need and want for ourselves and each other xx

uglevod

There's actually a protocol with 70% success rate for sarcoidosis

Its closer to 100% for sarcoidosis, especially the classic protocol(with mini/micro doses of antibiotics) if the person is tough enough to carry all die-off side effects from chronic endotoxemia. The alternative for sarc is prednisone(immune suppressive drug)

Marshall itself has treated his sarcoidosis successfully from the point of the disease severity when only prednisone helps to prolong life for another few years, until inevitable death.

To answer the specific question: yes, its very common to have CFS symptoms together with sarc - sarc is a chronic inflammatory condition first and inflammation takes energy away.

Last edited:

HABS93

Its closer to 100% for sarcoidosis, especially the classic protocol(with mini/micro doses of antibiotics) if the person is tough enough to carry all die-off side effects from chronic endotoxemia. The alternative for sarc is prednisone(immune suppressive drug)

Marshall itself has treated his sarcoidosis successfully from the point of the disease severity when only prednisone helps to prolong life for another few years, until inevitable death.

To answer the specific question: yes, its very common to have CFS symptoms together with sarc - sarc is a chronic inflammatory condition first and inflammation takes energy away.
So it's worth a shot is what you are saying ? I'm currently on prednisone 30mg right now and feel like im in hell. My symptom's from sarcoidosis include the eyes heart lungs (Where they found it ), chronic fatigue. I'm at two weeks and other then the body adjusting to Prednisone I don't feel any better but not sure you should as I've been suffering for over a year. Even if I could reduce symptom's by half I could atleast go back to work. Right now I'm housebound and it sucks.

HABS93

MP is also a hell: the difference though its not an typical immunosuppressive therapy like the one with prednisone - the meds overall level always remains the same. You can register on http://marshallprotocol.com/ and ask questions for a more specific answers. Also, there is a page about sarc over here: https://mpkb.org/home/diseases/sarcoidosis
I'm use to walking in hell doesn't phase me anymore. I'll do whatever it takes to recover from this. The CFS mimic symptom's are ruined my life . My doctor thought this was lymphoma at first before the biopsy confirmed sarcoidosis. I was ready to battle cancer toe to toe and I'm certainly not scared of MP. Whatever it takes. I must do it.

HABS93

Zebra

Hi, HABS93,

I am going to post a link here from the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research, which describes the latest "miracle cures" -- their words not mine -- and cautions against them. Please see link below.

Also on this website I saw that Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, meets the qualifications as a
"WASOG Sarcoidosis Center of Excellence." I wondered if that is where you are being treated. If not, you might consider going there for a second opinion if you are unhappy with your current treatment plan.

I need to take a break from Phoenix Rising for a while. Just wanted to share my findings with you before I go, because I care about what happens to you.

I do hope you'll check out the links below, before making any decisions. I'm going to post this info on your thread as well. Please take good care, HAB! I wish you improved health and happier days to come.

https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/beware-miracle-cures/

https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/sarc-id/sarcoidosis-clinics/

HABS93

Hi, HABS93,

I am going to post a link here from the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research, which describes the latest "miracle cures" -- their words not mine -- and cautions against them. Please see link below.

Also on this website I saw that Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, meets the qualifications as a
"WASOG Sarcoidosis Center of Excellence." I wondered if that is where you are being treated. If not, you might consider going there for a second opinion if you are unhappy with your current treatment plan.

I need to take a break from Phoenix Rising for a while. Just wanted to share my findings with you before I go, because I care about what happens to you.

I do hope you'll check out the links below, before making any decisions. I'm going to post this info on your thread as well. Please take good care, HAB! I wish you improved health and happier days to come.

https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/beware-miracle-cures/

https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/sarc-id/sarcoidosis-clinics/
Take care friend ! I appreciate ball.of.your advise and an opinion. May you find peace within yourself 🙏