• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Most Effective Proteolytic enzymes

xploit316

Dear Members, Do anyone here use proteolytic enzymes for better protein digestion, arthritis, joint pain management. I took a product called Neprinol Afd some months back and it instantly fixed my joint pains which I was suffering for years. The enzymes are Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, Lipase, Rutin, CoQ10, Amla, Papain and Bromelain. Which protease enzyme amongst these are most beneficial? I ask coz Neprinol is fairly expensive and Im looking to buy a cheaper equivalent. Thanks

Rufous McKinney

Do anyone here use proteolytic enzymes for better protein digestion, arthritis, joint pain management.

yes: I use these proteolytic enzymes - in my case they are powerful. I'm unable to get thru a detox, my lymph system is really stagnent. I just bailed out of three weeks of a lymph cleanse. I've been a ZOMBIE the whole time, unable to think or see.

I don't use them to digest food. I take one before a meal. I want to take them alot, but i can't, i'm too toxic it seems.

so: they really help with mucus linings- the lungs, the gut. They thin mucous and it has a moistening effect in my very dry system.

Sometimes I can taste that metal was released you can taste it on the tongue- maybe out of the lung. Some of this is working on arterial plaque.

I think it can help somehow deal with- biofilms- softening them maybe.

There should be much more discussion of using this tool.

I've got to get vaccinated- part of why I just had to stop trying to clear stuff out. So after that- I hope I can resume some enzymes.

xploit316

I think these two are the strongest proteolytic enzymes. Serrapeptase seems to be the one that has the most beneficial effects on pain and inflammation

Is Serrapeptase a veg based proteolytic enzyme? I know Nattokinase is from fermented soybeans. For some reason I didn't get any effects from Protease enzymes ( Trienza) which I believe are derived from animal pancreas. Are Trypsin and chymotrypsin animal derived too? I do well on veg proteolytic enzymes.

xploit316

yes: I use these proteolytic enzymes - in my case they are powerful.

so: they really help with mucus linings- the lungs, the gut. They thin mucous and it has a moistening effect in my very dry system.

I think it can help somehow deal with- biofilms- softening them maybe.

Ya my breathing was significantly better after taking 1 cap. Lasts 2-3 days for me. What helps you digest protein and fats? Betaine HCL, lemon water or carbonated drinks all give histamine reactions (itchy scalp and skin)

Rufous McKinney

I think these two are the strongest proteolytic enzymes. Serrapeptase seems to be the one that has the most beneficial effects on pain and inflammation.

This is a brand we have currently- and got it at a discount- rather pricey otherwise.

Dr. Wongs:..Zymmessence (tm) .alot of discussion there of uses and benefits

https://www.phytobest.com/product/zymessence-dr-wongs-180-capsules/

From my: personal investigations- I'm real interested in things like brain being cleansed when we sleep, brain being flushed and washed, and that feeding into the lymph system.

so something about these fluid systems is intriguing- but they also contain stuff like collagen fibers. Our collagen being weakend or used for food or something is going on with all that.

I feel these proteolytic enzymes may- help with the FLOW. Go With the Flow. Things aren't flowing. And for me, I'm not able to drink alot of water.

Rufous McKinney

What helps you digest protein and fats? Betaine HCL, lemon water or carbonated drinks all give histamine reactions (itchy scalp and skin)

I generally don't seem to need stomach digestive enzymes. I seem to have more trouble further down the system (IBS-d). I am having gastroperesis- but I don't get issues like heartburn.

ljimbo423

Is Serrapeptase a veg based proteolytic enzyme?

I think it's made from bacteria in the intestines of silkworms.

For some reason I didn't get any effects from Protease enzymes ( Trienza) which I believe are derived from animal pancreas.

I think animal based protease looses a lot of it's potency when it's not enteric coated.

Are Trypsin and chymotrypsin animal derived too?

I don't know but my guess would be yes.