• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

More info on GCMAF...

Generally most docs recommend 1 injection a week. Taking 100 ng twice a week increases your risk for systemic inflammation and toxicity from high Vit D 1,25, which usually rises in tandem with calcium. If you are taking that high a dose, testing your D 1,25 once a month would be recommended by many docs. I can only tolerate 25 ngs once a week as inflammation can build up over time. It is thought that the cycle of macrophage activity lasts for about 6 days after an injection. That fits with my personal experience.

Do you have ME/CFS? Patients who have other conditions seem to tolerate higher doses than the ME/CFS patients.

Sushi
ME is the only condition that describes what I experience. I don't have lyme, or herpes. I don't know about other conditions that others are taking meds for. The only unusual thing I experienced is a drop in my average daily temp, but it looks to be stabilizing the last week. I will have my nagalase tested in a few days. My initial was 2.9. And now that I learned immunocorp is shut down, I am at a loss. I am going to go to 1/wk and see what happens. Yes, I will have my vit D re checked…thank you.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I will have my nagalase tested in a few days. My initial was 2.9. And now that I learned immunocorp is shut down, I am at a loss. I am going to go to 1/wk and see what happens. Yes, I will have my vit D re checked…thank you.
Depending on where you are, either http://www.europeanlaboratory.nl/ or their US branch Health Diagnostics in New Jersey, will test nagalase.

The form of Vit D that is usually tested is D 25. This is not the one that could pose a risk--that would be D 1,25. You have to request that test specifically.

Best,
Sushi

Yes, thank you, NJ is where I send the nagalase. I noticed D 1,25 was not reported on my last test. I will ask for it. thank you again for all your help. Hopefully gcmaf is helping, but I haven't really noticed improvement yet. I hope Immunocorp gets up and running again before I use up all my doses. thanks, C

SB_1108

@Kapualahi - Did you need a doctors order to get your blood tested at the NJ Health Diagnostics lab? Or did you do it a different way?

@Kapualahi - Did you need a doctors order to get your blood tested at the NJ Health Diagnostics lab? Or did you do it a different way?
@SB_1108
Yes, I asked my pmd . first I downloaded the request form for the kits; had it filled out; office has to fax the info to NJ. They sent kits to the pmd office, and I picked it up. Then I had him sign 4 lab requisitions up front so I wouldn't have to see him each time I needed a lab. the lab here will draw/process and send for a fee. I had to set it up. I bring the kit in at the time of draw. This is the only way I can get it done here in this small town. hope it was helpful. regards, C

Hi Olena,

I was thinking that you were using GcMaf from Sensei-Mirai (and also very happy with the results).. I think they still produce GcMaf without any problem.

Yes, I buy GcMaf from Sensei-Mirai, but now I'm finishing therapy (6 months high doses and output) and wanted to try again English factory. There was an interesting effect with English GcMaf- paralysis of the muscles of the neck after the injections.
Perhaps macrophages are more aggressive?

ErdemX

Yes, I buy GcMaf from Sensei-Mirai, but now I'm finishing therapy (6 months high doses and output) and wanted to try again English factory. There was an interesting effect with English GcMaf- paralysis of the muscles of the neck after the injections.
Perhaps macrophages are more aggressive?

So please let us know about the results with the English GcMaf.. And how do you feel after six months of Saisei GcMaf? Does it feel as effective as it was on the beginning?

(By the way I just started taking Saisei Mirai GcMaf last week and will write how it effects in the following weeks)

And how do you feel after six months of Saisei GcMaf? Does it feel as effective as it was on the beginning?

(By the way I just started taking Saisei Mirai GcMaf last week and will write how it effects in the following weeks)

Yes, all is well, the treatment is effective!

Improvements began after 4 months maximum dose.
I am a better and more enduring. My gait and joint pain better.

Now I'm on a low maintenance dose.
There is also a capsule for enteral use. For chronic fatigue - it helps good.

ErdemX

Yes, all is well, the treatment is effective!

Improvements began after 4 months maximum dose.
I am a better and more enduring. My gait and joint pain better.

Now I'm on a low maintenance dose.
There is also a capsule for enteral use. For chronic fatigue - it helps good.

I am so happy to hear that :) I'm also considering starting oral colostrum GcMaf.

Olena
I'm thrilled for you. Unfortunately I have not had the same results. I used up 3 vials worth in the last 5 months. I am still contemplating switching to Goleic but need to wait for First Immune to be resupplied. Sighhhhh.......

Olena
I'm thrilled for you. Unfortunately I have not had the same results. I used up 3 vials worth in the last 5 months. I am still contemplating switching to Goleic but need to wait for First Immune to be resupplied. Sighhhhh.......

Very sorry.

Yes, I have noticed that the Japanese GcMaf operates a little differently than the First Immune.