• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mikovits in London May 2011, also Meirleir, Chia, Montoya, Bell

Sasha

Fine, thank you
You're welcome. Unfortunately there seems to be an embargo and some people didn't know that. But i'm sure the info will be available soon, one way or the other.

I think we have to respect embargos or we scupper researchers who are trying to help us - still, I hope some more comes out soon!

Enid

Embargo eric ? - sounds very interesting in all that happened over 19/20th - can't wait to hear when news etc released though.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
You're welcome. Unfortunately there seems to be an embargo and some people didn't know that. But i'm sure the info will be available soon, one way or the other.

Eric,

Embargo till when? Cannot attendees, share what they heard after the conference finishes? I know they can't record, but.... just tell us what they heard?

Sushi

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I'm going to open a separate thread to invite posts from those who attended the Invest in ME conference--if they are allowed to share things. That way the news won't get lost on this and other threads.

Hope we do get some news!

Sushi

leela

Sushi,

Please direct us from here to the new thread when you open it :)

THanks!
~leela