• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Medication?

HABS93

A recent post I read about low noephidrine. Came to ponder that I am almost 100% certain my nuerotransmitters are under construction I'll say. The only SSRI I tried helped me with my weird panic attacks and eyes glitching (Not sure what the medical term for it is) . Lexapro only helps with serotonin rehup inhibitor . I didn't like that I felt so much more tired on it. Which is why I stopped taking it before working hard again. Maybe I should of tried other drugs ? One that affects dopamine ?

Key evidence of low dopamine. When I smoked weed my muscles would twitch like my nervous system can't take the THC. This happens if you already have low dopamine.
So low dopamine. Low serotonin. Maybe low GABA?