• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Medical resource for post-COVID syndromes

Zebra

Hi, Everyone!

I came across a resource today that may be able to help someone on this forum.

U.C. Davis Medical Center (in Davis, CA) appears to be not only study "COVID long-haulers," but also offer evaluation and treatment recommendations.

I will post a link below, which includes the telephone number to call the clinic and make inquiries.

Best wishes!

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-n...lps-long-suffering-long-haul-patients/2020/10

Zebra

I'm bumping up my own thread, because a doctor from the clinic mentioned above is currently being interviewed on National Public Radio, and he is both empathetic and knowledgeable.

According to this UC Davis doctor, they order tests and recommend treatment based on your unique symptoms.

I encourage those of you with post-COVID syndrome to reach out to this clinic whether you live nearby or not. They just might be able to help you.

At least, that is my wish for you!