• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#MEAction: Sign This Letter To The Surgeon General

overtheedge

Go to this link to sign
https://act.meaction.net/page/29113/petition/1?mc_cid=e043942509&mc_eid=1b9c20dedb

Please sign community letter to United States Surgeon General-
Dr. Vivek Murthy

#MEAction is asking you to sign onto a community letter to Dr. Murthy to request that he do at least one of these actions:
  1. Tweet out his support: “I support the #MillionsMissing from #MEcfs. #YouAreNotAlone in your fight for health equity.”
  2. Agree to a meeting with the #MEAction community: Ben HsuBorger, Director of US Advocacy for #MEAction has requested a meeting to discuss ME, the challenges this community faces, and how he can help us raise awareness and advocate for treatments. Will you agree to meet with our community?
#MEAction will continue to push on any lever we can until there is real change for the ME community. Together we will make sure America’s Doctor recognizes the #MillionsMissing, the #MillionsMore being diagnosed and says “You Are Not Alone”.

You can read the community letter under the form.

Learn more about this action here.

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Being tired and ME brained i read this as:
Sign This Letter To The Sturgeon General :xeyes:

overtheedge

This is the only mecfs forum I'm on so if anyone has accounts on other MECFS online forums like healthrising, the facebook group, etc. and there aren't any posts about this going around on those sites you could probably generate a respectable number of signatures by creating one