• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#MEAction petition: Stop GET trials, stop MAGENTA ("PACE for children") ***UK deadline 12th March***

AndyPR

I have searched for the petition on the MEA site but they don't seem to be promoting it. :(
Well, they have been promoting #MillionsMissing and, at the moment, there is plenty of time left on the petition. Let's get next weeks protests done and the results promoted and then see what happens in terms of MEA coverage of the petitions. It might be that they'd argue it's too much a black and white position to take.

JaimeS

I have searched for the petition on the MEA site but they don't seem to be promoting it. :(

On our site you mean?

On this thread there is a link to the article and such, and an opinion piece is going out this week that will have a link as well.

Finally, L.A. Cooper's #isigned5 and #isigned10 is probably going out this week.

-J

JaimeS

Oh! LOL, okay.

It seems like a lot of organizations put it up on their Facebook or whatever, but did not promote or use a sticky to keep it close to the top of the page. This is the kind of thing that needs long-term support to be successful. We are reaching out to organizations now to see if they are willing to promote it more proactively. If anyone here can help out with that, that would be awesome!

-J