ME/CFS and dysautonomia

Is it possible to have ME/CFS without dysautonomia? There are people with ME without orthostatic intolerance, does it mean that ME isn’t autonomic dysfunction?
Maybe people who have ME and dysautonomia have two different diseases?
It’s possible to have fatigue/rapid muscle fatiguability without PEM, but energy levels can be pretty normal, so I’m confused.

Pyrrhus

Is it possible to have ME/CFS without dysautonomia?
Since the diagnostic criteria do not require the presence of dysautonomia, it could be possible:

ME/CFS: Diagnostic Criteria
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/me-cfs-diagnostic-criteria.86943/

However, note that there is a whole lot more to dysautonomia than just orthostatic intolerance. From aerobic exercise intolerance to vision problems to irritable bowel syndrome, there are many other different types of dysautonomia:

What Exactly is Dysautonomia?
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/what-exactly-is-dysautonomia.86647/

It’s possible to have fatigue/rapid muscle fatiguability without PEM, but energy levels can be pretty normal, so I’m confused.
I think its possible...or in mild and earlier stages, these types of aspects can be far less intense.

I was mild for 40 years and those types of symptoms were not intense for me at that time.

Now they are quite intense. Im considerably worse, four years ago probably picked up Virus #2.

I guess I never knew anyone with ME who did not have orthostatic intolerance of one form or another.
I decided I had "impossible" (the doctors said) recurrent mononucleosis. So then I"d experience sort of collapses.

If I get sick, I get worse sick than other people so that occurred. It always felt very lymphatic.

I'd have no energy after I cooked the Turkey, but I cooked the turkey,

CFS was not something I assigned to myself, I decided this eppstein barr just lives in me and must reactivate.

It was around 2010 (after 40 years) I decided I must have this more FANCY named thing, And then it all got alot worse and then it got REALLY BAD over six months..

So I had a severe worsening over sick months which is really odd.