• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Marshall Protocol

T

Terri

I ran across this link that talks about the Marshall Protocol. Since I am new to all the information concerning CFS and a lot of members on this forum seem to have a better grasp of all the theories and treatments out there I would like to know if anyone has any thoughts/opinions on this theory/treatment and if anyone has tried it. (And if so has it worked?)

http://bacteriality.com/about-the-mp/

G

George

Welcome, Welcome

Hey Terri, use the "search" feature up at the top of the forums and type in Marshall Protocol. You will find a wealth of information. There are opinions on both side and you will have to decide how you feel about it on your own. You can also go to the section marked General treatments and go back a few pages I think there is a whole thread on the subject. And here is a link to the Marshal response to XMRV

Hope that helps

T

Terri

Thanks, I'm still learning my way around but after I posted this question I did figure out that I could search this and find what I needed.