• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Margaret Williams Article

Mithriel

Another wonderful resource form Margaret Williams. To have everything laid out like that shows exactly how the psyches have distorted, ignored and manipulated the knowledge base.

I remember when many of these papers were published and the shock I felt when they were suddenly ignored and the idea that ME was a psychological disorder became mainstream.

NONE of these ideas were ever disproven, they were simply ignored. The illness criteria were diluted away until commentators on XMRV could express puzzlement that a virus was involved, acting as if it had never been suggested before :mad:

The long list of fully referenced essays which Margaret and Professor Hooper have made available, are our proof of the way we have been abused and maltreated for the profit of others.

Mithriel

Min

This is wonderful, I'm so glad there are people with functioning brains prepared to work so hard to expose the abuse and neglect we have been suffering for decades.

JayS

Can't seem to get to this website...I thought I'd been on it once in the past but regardless, it demands a password without an option to register. Am I doing something wrong?