• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Maf314 Anyone in the NW of England have it and want to share?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Clive I think the doctor in Vienna will do consultations via Skype, this will include instructions for making/culturing the MAF 314, she will arrange shipment for the product, haven't spoken to anyone about what else she advises on?? maybe someone can tell us.
In the event of her just supplying the culture any tests I suppose would have to be arranged by the individual.

xrunner

Has anyone got an idea of these and the cost of the tests if they wanted them?
There would also be some logistics
involved in sharing the medication - not sure how it can be transported easily?

Nagalase €50 (http://www.europeanlaboratory.nl/)
VDR polymorphisms €68, Proinflammatory cytokines €179 (http://www.redlabs.be/)
Maf314: initial consultation €300, 6-month supply €1,000

I don't know the cost of GcMaf

clive powney

xrunner
Thanks for this. I think I read on Dr cheneys website that he is having as much success with the yoghurt as the GCMaf injections and also the yoghurt is showing results after just 28 days. If I could share with someone and do a 3 month trial it would only cost €650 - If I could record the consultation on skype. Or I don't understand why you need a €300 consultation - it cant be that difficult and if it is just a run down on how to prepare the stuff, there should be a video or something ?!!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Just a note: Dr. Cheney doesn't have patients take GcMAF by injection but sublingually. I don't know how this effects anything, but it is a difference to note.

Sushi

xrunner

Clive,
I had a consultation with full medical history etc. as well as some recommendations (I think the consultation is the Dr's cost whilst the other cost goes to a research foundation).
I had less than an hour demo on how to prepare the yogurt which is not strictly necessary as the written manual is very detailed. The six months was the minimum at the time.
You may write to the Dr and ask if she can do things differently for you like a shorter trial etc. I don't know.

xrunner

You're welcome Clive.
My experience has been positive. It's improved my digestion (never had major problems here though) within weeks if not days. I also had major improvements generally starting a couple of months later. However, it's difficult to quantify how much can be directly attributable to the maf as I've been on a package of things, including heavy metals/mercury chelation. I'm sure the maf was key and may have made the other stuff more effective.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Just getting into reading the GcMAF/Maf threads. I dont have the money for travelling/doctors/expensive medicines etc. So i was hoping the MAF yoghurt would be a possibility for me. But 1,000 euros for 6 months! thats a lot of money!
I was interested in the possibility of a group for Uk people who are interested in GcMAF or MAF 314. I think sharing info like this is a great idea.

I wonder if anyone has discussed this yet with Dr Myhill? If not i might send her an e mail to ask if she has considered supplying to her patients (then at least there would be someone to discuss it with if their were problems.)

Another question about the MAF yoghurt - are there likely to be side effects like for the GcMAF - or becuase it is a 'yoghurt' is this less to be a problem?
All the best, Justy.

Xandoff

Michael
Nagalase €50 (http://www.europeanlaboratory.nl/)
VDR polymorphisms €68, Proinflammatory cytokines €179 (http://www.redlabs.be/)
Maf314: initial consultation €300, 6-month supply €1,000

I don't know the cost of GcMaf
...............My Nagalase Blood Test that was frozen and sent to Belgium was about $65.00 American. Waiting to start GcMAF, do not know the costs yet. Beginning of June I will know.

ukxmrv

Justy, my small experience of MAF314 was that it caused a very sore throat with large swollen glands in the neck and other side effects. This could have been the IRIS reaction that some patients experience on the injectible GCMAF. I didn't try MAF314 for long but I don't think that the reactions I had were as severe as some on the GCMAF.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
I wonder if anyone has discussed this yet with Dr Myhill? If not i might send her an e mail to ask if she has considered supplying to her patients (then at least there would be someone to discuss it with if their were problems.)

That is a great idea Justy.