• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lyme Wars--Lyme disease, cia bioweapons programs, and the lake tahoe epidemic

frozenborderline

I talk about everything from US bioweapons history, pathogens and disease vectors, to Erik Johnson , lake tahoe, nuclear weapons launching etc

frozenborderline

I don't really think lyme or me/cfs are the result of deliberate bioweapons programs at all. But there are interesting analogies to bioweapons. And so this is worth listening to. Because the military industrial complex harms people both directly and indirectly.

frozenborderline

I get into the work of "bitten" author kris newby some. And stuff about Monsanto, epsticiews, my the0riss on the outdoor microbiome, etc.

frozenborderline

cool, im still interested in more guests, but I also very much have a backlog of unedited already recorded episodes, which 8is why i need editors

frozenborderline

I have one that still needs to be edited before it's released. Actually two, but one is very unique , in that it is focused very much on a guest of mine that I interview rather than my story

I don't really think lyme or me/cfs are the result of deliberate bioweapons programs at all. But there are interesting analogies to bioweapons. And so this is worth listening to. Because the military industrial complex harms people both directly and indirectly.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, particularly in light of the "gain of function" research that's going on in broad daylight. Imagine what an unconstrained military is doing behind the scenes.

frozenborderline

It's true that gain of function research is not in the least a conspiracy theory , and is very dangerous and unethical

frozenborderline

I would like to somehow get this episode to the radio war nerd guy, who did an episode on lyme bioweapons idea with kris newby, author of "bitten".

Davsey27

Glad that people like yourself,erik johnson and others are spreading the word.Keep up the good work.