• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Low Intestinal blood flow - standing/laying

Lolinda

J'aime nager dans le froid style Wim Hof.. 🏊‍♀️🙃
ER trips were greatly reduced after starting nitrate vasodilators
just a quick comment: if you want to try this at home / do it naturally, I made good experiences using nitrate rich herbs. parsley and cilantro leaves are super high in nitrates. beet juice is the most well-known natural nitrate source. while it has less nitrate per gramm than herb leaves, you can consume it in big amounts, so in total this is the best source. it is easy to find quantities online, so you can check how these compare in quantities with pills. equally, I can dig out my data sources if thats of interest. the effect was marvelous in me, however, I only noticed an effect when eating nitrate sources pure. that is, munching herb leaves in between of meals. is tasty, costs nothing if you have some herb plant pots around, and gives good breath, too.

kangaSue

just a quick comment: if you want to try this at home / do it naturally, I made good experiences using nitrate rich herbs. parsley and cilantro leaves are super high in nitrates. beet juice is the most well-known natural nitrate source. while it has less nitrate per gramm than herb leaves, you can consume it in big amounts, so in total this is the best source. it is easy to find quantities online, so you can check how these compare in quantities with pills. equally, I can dig out my data sources if thats of interest. the effect was marvelous in me, however, I only noticed an effect when eating nitrate sources pure. that is, munching herb leaves in between of meals. is tasty, costs nothing if you have some herb plant pots around, and gives good breath, too.
Eating anything at all has become a serious problem again, I barely tolerate anything and pretty much am only living on four things at the moment that don't give me a ridiculous amount of pain.