• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Low Dose Naloxone, any one tried it?

pattismith

Naloxone works the same way as Naltrexone, with the dextro-Naloxone being the one that binds TLR4 to antagonize it.

I have strong hyperalgesia reaction with LDN, so I am thinking about a Naloxone trial.

Naloxone has an already made solution for injection that makes it easier to do dilution and prepare ultra low dose.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried it?

Oral 2-4 mg three times a day reverse opioids induced analgesia, so I plan to use dose as low as 0.02 mg to start...

(+)-Naloxone blocks Toll-like receptor 4 to ameliorate deleterious effects of stress on male mouse behaviors - ScienceDirect

Low-Dose Oral Naloxone Reverses Opioid-Induced Constipation and Analgesia - ScienceDirect

(+)-Naloxone, an Opioid-Inactive Toll-Like Receptor 4 Signaling Inhibitor, Reverses Multiple Models of Chronic Neuropathic Pain in Rats | Request PDF (researchgate.net)

ORAL NALOXONE FOR THE TREATMENT OF OPIOID-INDUCED CONSTIPATI... : Anesthesia & Analgesia (lww.com)

Ultra-Low-Dose Naloxone or Naltrexone to Improve Opioid Analgesia: The History, the Mystery and a Novel Approach (sagepub.com)

pattismith

I started Naltrexone on 22 of May, then I switched to Naloxone on 27 of May 0.4 mg/ml
(0.025 ml a day = 0.01 mg/d)

My upper arm acne is really gone (Keratosis Pilaris), and my scalp acne greatly reduced after 1.5 month.

(I have them for 20 or 30 years)

This treatment (and the good result) gave me evidence of TLR4 involvement in my disease.

I'm not cured, my brain is still bad, but I'm starting to hope.

I added yesterday a trial with methylergomethrine (caspase 1 inhibitor) to reduce IL-1beta, and will see if I can tolerate it and improve my brain.... wait and see....

DrUniverse

Godfather
I got a nice fun fact, i overdosed Tilidin a few weaks it has per 100mg 8mg Naloxon to prevent overdosing. I took 400mg,so 32mg Naloxon. Tilidin got negiated but i felt better, now i know maybe why lol.