Looking very aged and gaunt when CFS symptoms flare up+bad skin...do other people experience this?

Thanks for the makeup suggestions! It would be nice to toss looking pretty out the window... or at least keep the pretty and toss the extra work out the window! ;) I'd actually really like to keep the pretty, haha!

Wilderbessy, is there something else of your appearance you like and can focus on and enjoy and be thankful for? Maybe you have beautiful-coloured eyes! Don't listen to other people's opinions if they're negative. Try and stay away from toxic people!!

Wilderbessy, is there something else of your appearance you like and can focus on and enjoy and be thankful for?
Since some of us live in Pajamas and permanent loungeware: during my occasional trips out: I tend to dress up more than normal people. Meaning: I put on a cute shirt, not jeans, a jacket (lately it been abnormally chill).

So this helps perk me up during my brief trips: out.

And I got the cutest coat in a thrift store, red, spring coat, for $4.00. Its really fun to wear the red coat.