• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for various detox protocols

Hi.

I'm at a point where I'm thinking that my body should work if it succeeds to expell all the bad things out. I'm thinking that because 2 years ago I woke fully cured for about 36h. I know my body is ready to go from 0 to 60 over the night given the right conditions. So I'm trying detox or cleansing protocols & I'm looking for more. I like the hardcore kind of detox.

What I have been unsuccessfully trying for now is the Andreas Moritz liver cleanses & the coffee enemas. The coffee enema definitely make me expell bile but it doesn't better my wellbeing. I have tried numerous fasts of various lentghs, none helped unfortunately. Dry fasts impossible as I am already dehydrated for god knows what reason. I will be soon trying the kidneys detox protocol consisting of watermelon's seeds tea. I will also be trying the espom salt bath (I did it tonight but didn't have enough salt). I'll also be soon purchasing gluthatione & activated charcoal (some people report success with them).

Do you know of any other detox protocol, or detox supplement ? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Wishful

I've had temporary remissions like that--abrupt switching of full ME to full non-ME--but they were triggered by prednisone, T2 or cumin, which I don't think fall into the category of "detox" treatments. I'm not sure why you jumped to the conclusion that the ME state is due to some toxin that you can expel. Such an abrupt switch of states is not characteristic of an excess chemical.

lyran

This in just my opinion but there may be a connection with leaky gut, intestinal toxins and kidneys/liver in some cases of CFS/ME. If I use my Spooky2 frequencies for those stuff, I always feel much worse afterwards (if you don't believe in frequency therapy, it's ok, don't have to mention it).

Lalia

Hi.

I'm at a point where I'm thinking that my body should work if it succeeds to expell all the bad things out. I'm thinking that because 2 years ago I woke fully cured for about 36h. I know my body is ready to go from 0 to 60 over the night given the right conditions. So I'm trying detox or cleansing protocols & I'm looking for more. I like the hardcore kind of detox.

What I have been unsuccessfully trying for now is the Andreas Moritz liver cleanses & the coffee enemas. The coffee enema definitely make me expell bile but it doesn't better my wellbeing. I have tried numerous fasts of various lentghs, none helped unfortunately. Dry fasts impossible as I am already dehydrated for god knows what reason. I will be soon trying the kidneys detox protocol consisting of watermelon's seeds tea. I will also be trying the espom salt bath (I did it tonight but didn't have enough salt). I'll also be soon purchasing gluthatione & activated charcoal (some people report success with them).

Do you know of any other detox protocol, or detox supplement ? Any help appreciated, thanks.
Have a look at the Remission Biome project happening on Twitter (they also have a website). If you’ve experienced remission events in the past, you might be a good candidate.