• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for journal article

Hi a few years ago I found a link to a very helpful journal article on this site, I can’t find it again and didn’t save it properly to my computer.

basically I was looking up stories on people who feel better, more energy when going long time without eating. One story and journal artical link as for a man down to like 62ish pounds who was admitted for food tube and at hospital they discovered he had a fungal (I think) infection. And once on a diet thru feed tube of no fats and IV antibiotics and antifungals got a lot better.

I noticed I get much better on the same oral meds and feel much better without food but then it comes back. I am looking for the article to show my doctor. Any ideas for this or links for suggestions for this would be great. Thanks

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
Our Google Site Search provides more accurate results than the built-in search so you might have a better chance of finding the article. The GSS doesn't search within members only threads though, so it won't help if the journal article you're looking for was liked within one of those threads.

Have you tried a specialized search such as Google Scholar?