• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List of Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
thanks, will give it a go, are they as strong as the legit version of it?

They have several doses, 7.5mg, 10mg and 20mg. I stick with the 7.5mg and find them just as effective as prescription imovane in 🇦🇺.
I've used them on many occasions and I have found them very good with customer service things as well as products. They have several ways to make payments and is helpful for me here in Oz is they started taking bpay payments, this reduces alot of different fee's etc using other payment system.

Another plus is if there are other products your interested in, when you place your order in the notes ask for a free sample of whatever product you are interested in, they are happy to help out.

Cheers 👍

Recently bought some hydrocortisone from https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/ and it arrived promptly and without problems. Very happy about that as I live in Germany, where it seems more difficult to obtain prescription drugs from online pharmacies than in the UK or US.

That said, would anyone have a trusted source of affordable valacyclovir that they can recommend? I'm talking about a specific product that has been tried and tested.

I got in touch with an Indian company that suggested me to buy the most expensive of their generic valacyclovir, which would make no financial sense. I was hoping to find something cheap and good! Upon asking, they said they wouldn't recommend me to buy the cheaper versions that are also available on their website (and which I had initially been eying and inquiring about) as the active ingredients in those are apparently of subpar quality. I found that revealing.

heapsreal

Recently bought some hydrocortisone from https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/ and it arrived promptly and without problems. Very happy about that as I live in Germany, where it seems more difficult to obtain prescription drugs from online pharmacies than in the UK or US.

That said, would anyone have a trusted source of affordable valacyclovir that they can recommend? I'm talking about a specific product that has been tried and tested.

I got in touch with an Indian company that suggested me to buy the most expensive of their generic valacyclovir, which would make no financial sense. I was hoping to find something cheap and good! Upon asking, they said they wouldn't recommend me to buy the cheaper versions that are also available on their website (and which I had initially been eying and inquiring about) as the active ingredients in those are apparently of subpar quality. I found that revealing.
I'm not sure about tested as that would cost abit to send medication of to be tested or even if a random person can even do that.

But Alldaychemist.com has been a reliable, long-term source for meds like valacyclovir.
I have used many of their items and never had any issues.

Did they want you to buy the brand name medicine? I tend to think an API = an API and they likely just wanted to make as much money as possible.

I don't know how it's elsewhere of if generic versions of meds are even generally available, but at least here in EU the generic versions can differ in excipients but are required to achieve the same bioquivalence so their blood concentration levels must not differ over 10% of that of the brand-name medication’s.

heapsreal

I've never used it, but the website URL was created in 2015, so they have been around nearly 10 years. Their global rank on SimilarWeb is currently 2,438,435, which indicates they are reasonably popular.

Thanks. 👍
I did email them with some basic questions over a week ago. Yesterday I received an email from the. I will keep them on the back burner for now as I found another pharmacy in the mean time that responded quickly to my email and digging abit online they seem OK. I placed a small order with them. I will post the website here when I get my order??

Hi there, wondering if anyone might be able to help with this... I'd like to source Daridorexant / QUVIVIQ from an online pharmacy that ships to New Zealand. The prescription doesn't matter as it is not scheduled in NZ. It doesn't appear to be available at any of the pharmacies on the fantastic list (thank you!).
p.s. suvorexant is also an option but I've heard that daridorexant is better

Also, anyone know anything about this pharmacy? It appears to be legit. I also want to source trazodone and doxepin to ship to NZ.
canadapharmacyonline.com
(For any scheduled medicines the NZ government require that the distributing pharmacy include the NZ doctor's prescription in the package. So I need to find a pharmacy willing to fulfil this requirement and I have a prescription for these.)

heapsreal

Hi there, wondering if anyone might be able to help with this... I'd like to source Daridorexant / QUVIVIQ from an online pharmacy that ships to New Zealand. The prescription doesn't matter as it is not scheduled in NZ. It doesn't appear to be available at any of the pharmacies on the fantastic list (thank you!).
p.s. suvorexant is also an option but I've heard that daridorexant is better

Also, anyone know anything about this pharmacy? It appears to be legit. I also want to source trazodone and doxepin to ship to NZ.
canadapharmacyonline.com
(For any scheduled medicines the NZ government require that the distributing pharmacy include the NZ doctor's prescription in the package. So I need to find a pharmacy willing to fulfil this requirement and I have a prescription for these.)
https://www.safegenericpharmacy.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=226_293
Lemborexant a similar drug. I think they also have trazodone too.

Ninan

Anyone knows where to get Naltrexone or LDN within the EU? My RLS is awful without it. I was looking at onlinepharmacy-bg but their website seems to be down/taken over.

Hip

Anyone knows where to get Naltrexone or LDN within the EU? My RLS is awful without it. I was looking at onlinepharmacy-bg but their website seems to be down/taken over.

Goldpharma ship from within the EU, and have a really massive stock, but oddly don't seem to have naltrexone.

You could try Rupharma, who stock naltrexone. In the past, this Russian pharmacy said they are able to ship from within the EU (Lithuania) if you ask them. You could email them and ask if they can ship naltrexone from within the EU.

kushami

@heapsreal , after my success getting nimodipine from Alldaychemist, I am going to order a few more things from them.

I am keeping to smaller amounts, but do you think ordering three items will attract any extra attention from Customs? I could do separate orders and pay the extra post.

I am going for betahistine, methotrexate and sulfasalazine this time.

heapsreal

@heapsreal , after my success getting nimodipine from Alldaychemist, I am going to order a few more things from them.

I am keeping to smaller amounts, but do you think ordering three items will attract any extra attention from Customs? I could do separate orders and pay the extra post.

I am going for betahistine, methotrexate and sulfasalazine this time.

I wouldn't think so as I usually order atleast 3 products an order. There's always a risk of losing an order but they have been rare. But do with what you feel comfortable with 👍

Back