• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Link to good ME-site

Tia

Hey guys!

Didn't know where to post this so I'll try here. Foud this great site about ME and research/treatents and what have you.

http://esme-eu.com/

There are tips of what we can do to get some of our symptoms better to. :Retro smile:

paddygirl

While we are on the subject have a look at meao-cfs.on.ca . It has an excellent rercent lecture by Dr Eleanor (Ellie) Stein. She is a psychologist who is really one of the good ones. I think she has ME also, and she debunks the psychobabble theory on ME with wit and grace. An excellent listen for new patients or anyone who might be surrounded by negativity in their situation. There were a few other talks that I couldn't access for some reason.

There are also a couple of good media pieces on Dr Besteds site, can't remember the name of the site but it pops up on Google. They serve as an antidote to the news of Wesselly being honoured in England.

Paddy x