• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lightheadedness 24x7

iwillwin1day

Anybody suffering from lightheadedness 24x7?. It was my first symptom started with ME/CFS. And never ends...
Any solution to cure this drunken feeling?.
Thanks.

Runner5

If I get too many Omega 3 / DHA supplements (I have to avoid them now) -- I get that so bad. Maybe you're having a reaction to something?

iwillwin1day

If I get too many Omega 3 / DHA supplements (I have to avoid them now) -- I get that so bad. Maybe you're having a reaction to something?
No. It's like constant lightheadedness. Also if I take some supplements with vasodilation effect it make it worse. And if some with vasoconstriction effect it only make it little better. But I never feel normal. It's like I m living in a dream from past 3 years.

maybe some day

I had this in the beginning stages. It was quite bad, in fact I didn't drive much. It
can be related to inner ear issues. As the nerve endings are quite sensitive especially to viral attack. I believe at the time I tried antivert which seem to help

I had this for a year at least, it was constant. I related it to inner ears but could never figure out if I had a virus or what the deal was. Do you have any ear symptoms? I had things like fullness in and around the ears, muffled hearing, plus my tmj disorder was irritated causing headaches and occassional ear aches. Getting my tmj disorder under control helped the situation but did not cure it, I'm positive that whatever the problem was it was setting of my tmj spasms not the other way around. It also came back once but not as bad.

iwillwin1day

I had this for a year at least, it was constant. I related it to inner ears but could never figure out if I had a virus or what the deal was. Do you have any ear symptoms? I had things like fullness in and around the ears, muffled hearing, plus my tmj disorder was irritated causing headaches and occassional ear aches. Getting my tmj disorder under control helped the situation but did not cure it, I'm positive that whatever the problem was it was setting of my tmj spasms not the other way around. It also came back once but not as bad.
Yes. I don't think I have any ear symptoms. But I have tmj disorder symptoms.

Back