• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Life Extension site/sleep meds for fibro, i guess cfs too

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Sleep aids. Medications such as zolpidem (Ambien) that are designed to promote sleep can be successful, but people usually develop a tolerance to sleep medications when used over time; the drugs just stop working. One way of delaying or avoiding the tolerance effect is to use a different sleep aid each night. For example, a patient with fibromyalgia may want to start off with the following drug combinations:

■Night 1: 5 to 10 milligrams (mg) of zolpidem
■Night 2: 1 to 3 mg of clonazepam (Klonopin)
■Night 3: 23 to 46 mg of clorazepate (Tranxene)
■Night 4: 5 to 10 mg of zolpidem again, followed by clonazepam the next night and clorazepate the next.
Additional sleep aids include the tricyclic antidepressant amitriptyline (which has many side effects), the over-the-counter drug doxylamine hydrochloride (sold under the brand-name Unisom and generically), and melatonin in doses of 300 micrograms (mcg) to 6 mg at bedtime

I have just found this i thought it was interesting as its similar to what i do but with different meds.

cheers!!